Imagine if RBG got corona :D

You don't condemn conservative comments but you do condemn liberal ones so yes, you are a hypocrite.

ohhhh my god you are soo fucking dumb. I am a conservative. Obvious that means I will disagree with liberals. That does not make me hypocritical.

We are talking about being offended by what people say.

You call my comments disgusting, but you don't call comments from liberals disgusting. That DOES make you hypocritical.

ohhhh my god you are soo fucking dumb. I am a conservative. Obvious that means I will disagree with liberals. That does not make me hypocritical.

You call my comments disgusting, but you don't call comments from liberals disgusting. That DOES make you hypocritical.

Conservatives aren't burn outs!

Are you really this stupid or are you just stoned and not thinking clearly? I am a liberal. Obvious that means I will disagree with conservatives. That does not make me hypocritical.

I disagreed with your comment about RBG and said you were disgusting. Clearly you were offended because you can't stop talking about it. If you were not offended, you would just ignore me.

Stop making excuses for yourself. You do exactly what I did.

:palm: ALL THE TIME. And especially if a liberal woman is making them.

11f16db39223801a7cb7b76c312a0a24.jpg

An important observation for identifying political extremists, the most ardently politically biased. They'll condemn in the opposition what they allow among their own. Obviously that cuts in both directions.
While this forum has a larger number of extreme right wingers, it's got plenty of extreme left wingers too. :)

True, there aren't many middle of the roaders here. JPP seems to attract extremes. :cool:

True, there aren't many middle of the roaders here. JPP seems to attract extremes. :cool:

Most political forums do. JPP is loosely moderated and allows sock puppets so that amplifies the noise made by political extremists but it's really not much different.

In some ways, I like JPP more because it is loosely moderated. The only thing I'd change is the allowance of multiple accounts since it is obviously abused.

Precisely, but now the mental midget is trying to conflate criticism over policy with taking offense at specific comments, which she does selectively.

USFreedom911 and Mason are the same person too!

And of course, YOU are ALSO MASON, ya knucklehead. USF and YOU the same person, by way of MASON, NOT a chance, ya fartknocker. USF has more intelligence than all of YOUR OVER 20 socks COMBINED. That would be, of course, because ALL over 20 socks are YOU, MASON. I seriously doubt you have an I.Q. much above room temperature....

Are you really this stupid or are you just stoned and not thinking clearly? I am a liberal. Obvious that means I will disagree with conservatives. That does not make me hypocritical.

I disagreed with your comment about RBG and said you were disgusting. Clearly you were offended because you can't stop talking about it. If you were not offended, you would just ignore me.

Stop making excuses for yourself. You do exactly what I did.

im not offended at all, legion was the one spamming you in this thread. I am satisfied with once again seeing how dumb you are. I always try to give you credit, or try to be nice, but you literally are one of the stupidest people i've ever interacted with. that's not an insult - it's just a statement of fact. you seriously have no brain

And of course, YOU are ALSO MASON, ya knucklehead. USF and YOU the same person, by way of MASON, NOT a chance, ya fartknocker. USF has more intelligence than all of YOUR OVER 20 socks COMBINED. That would be, of course, because ALL over 20 socks are YOU, MASON. I seriously doubt you have an I.Q. much above room temperature....

USF was my first sock!Long before you came here!

im not offended at all, legion was the one spamming you in this thread. I am satisfied with once again seeing how dumb you are. I always try to give you credit, or try to be nice, but you literally are one of the stupidest people i've ever interacted with. that's not an insult - it's just a statement of fact. you seriously have no brain

Are you dating Legion?

Back