Imagine if RBG got corona :D

im not offended at all, legion was the one spamming you in this thread. I am satisfied with once again seeing how dumb you are. I always try to give you credit, or try to be nice, but you literally are one of the stupidest people i've ever interacted with. that's not an insult - it's just a statement of fact. you seriously have no brain

I'm smart enough to keep you ranting and frothing over nothing, and you're not smart enough to put someone "stupid" on ignore and then forget about them.

You're not smart enough to understand you're Legion's tool, either.

You're just another random twerp who's afraid of women, and it shows.

ALL THE TIME. And especially if a liberal woman is making them.

Has Grind ever said that anyone was "disgusting" for making comments like these?

Wouldn't it be great if Trump died of COVID-19 before the election?
I actually hope he drops dead on the 13th hole of his golf course in order to prevent him from killing more people with his greed and ineptitude.
You are an evil person and your death would be a welcome event in this universe
Is Trump dead yet?
Maybe he will die.

Why do so many people like having socks on this forum? I don't know about Damocles and Kimbo but Legion and The Anonymous are obviously the same person. Sad.

FYI anyone can be "The Anonymous," as long as you are on either the current events forum or the off topic forum.

1) When making a post, click "go advanced"

2) Look for the "Additional Options" section under the main text field

3) Check off the box "Make Post Anonymously"

I'm smart enough to keep you ranting and frothing over nothing, and you're not smart enough to put someone "stupid" on ignore and then forget about them.

You're not smart enough to understand you're Legion's tool, either.

You're just another random twerp who's afraid of women, and it shows.

you are too stupid to think anyone is fooled by legion. I know he's a troll. He's also a real person and he entertains me. There isn't anything more complicated about it. You probably think he is brilliant or something :laugh:

FYI anyone can be "The Anonymous," as long as you are on either the current events forum or the off topic forum.

1) When making a post, click "go advanced"

2) Look for the "Additional Options" section under the main text field

3) Check off the box "Make Post Anonymously"

Thank you for the information.
Still, I think people who use sock puppets are pathetic cowards so I won't be using that option nor a secondary account. :)

2grnjv.jpg

you are too stupid to think anyone is fooled by legion. I know he's a troll. He's also a real person and he entertains me. There isn't anything more complicated about it. You probably think he is brilliant or something

She does.

you are too stupid to think anyone is fooled by legion. I know he's a troll. He's also a real person and he entertains me. There isn't anything more complicated about it. You probably think he is brilliant or something :laugh:

:rolleyes: I think it's fair to say I know more about Legion than you do. You're just clueless and arrogant.

Has Grind ever said that anyone was "disgusting" for making comments like these?

ROFL. Kid, you really got it bad, doncha? Now run off, son, and go make a thread blocking my participation like a good little coward, umkay?

3uh15z.jpg

Back