Imagine if RBG got corona :D

Two completely different sets of rules....I believe I've pointed that out once or twice...;)

Check yourself Toxic. You follow around and insult people who never had anything to do with you. You believe gossip about everybody but get all frazzled when people talk about you. :awesome:

Speaking of haters, how long has my nic been in your signature?

i dont know. do you think I look at my signature everyday and keep making a conscious decision to keep it there? I made it like 3 years ago, turned all sigs off, and forgot about it. Seems you still think about it often though.

i dont know. do you think I look at my signature everyday and keep making a conscious decision to keep it there? I made it like 3 years ago, turned all sigs off, and forgot about it. Seems you still think about it often though.

I don't think of it often. When you used the word "hater", I was reminded of it because it shows what you are.

christie always threadbans me, I do not threadban her, because I dont think about her

christie talks about my sig, because she always reads it, whereas I never read it or think about my sig, or her sig.

christie calls me disgusting, but doesn't call any liberals who make similar comments disgusting.

What does this all add up to? Christie has me in her head, rent free, in an airbnb, sipping tea

christie always threadbans me, I do not threadban her, because I dont think about her

christie talks about my sig, because she always reads it, whereas I never read it or think about my sig, or her sig.

christie calls me disgusting, but doesn't call any liberals who make similar comments disgusting.

What does this all add up to? Christie has me in her head, rent free, in an airbnb, sipping tea

You're an idiot. I threadban you because you always go from the topic to personal insults.

I never once talked about your signature before yesterday.

You never call any conservatives' nasty comments disgusting, you call them "free speech."

You are not in my head, don't flatter yourself.

You never call any conservatives' nasty comments disgusting, you call them "free speech."

does your small female brain understand that I would have no reason to condemn conservative comments, because I don't spend my time getting offended by anyone? You are the hypocrite. If you are going to pontificate how disgusting i am, you should be similarly outraged when other people say such things, but you are not.

You are not in my head, don't flatter yourself.

3823093429_909b8eaf94.jpg

does your small female brain understand that I would have no reason to condemn conservative comments, because I don't spend my time getting offended by anyone? You are the hypocrite. If you are going to pontificate how disgusting i am, you should be similarly outraged when other people say such things, but you are not.

You don't condemn conservative comments but you do condemn liberal ones so yes, you are a hypocrite.

You don't condemn conservative comments but you do condemn liberal ones so yes, you are a hypocrite.

An important observation for identifying political extremists, the most ardently politically biased. They'll condemn in the opposition what they allow among their own. Obviously that cuts in both directions.
While this forum has a larger number of extreme right wingers, it's got plenty of extreme left wingers too. :)

Back