Impeachment May Not Be Neccessary...

Melting babies

Guantanamo

Abu Gharib

Torture

Mindless slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent people

War on known false and made uo pretenses

It referred to your question about 'Officer Quarters' and such...had nothing to do with this forum...nice try with the humor though!
:rolleyes:

Are you drunk already at this time of day?

Your idiotic "bison breath" came first. The rest of us were have a sane and civil conversation.

Hummm...

Melting babies

Guantanamo

Abu Gharib

Torture

Mindless slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent people

War on known false and made uo pretenses

Didn't you also say in another thread that your daughter was serving over in Country...does she do this? Inquiring minds want to know!

Nope....

Are you drunk already at this time of day?

Your idiotic "bison breath" came first. The rest of us were have a sane and civil conversation.

You 'Bison Breath' started it with your diatribe attacking my credibility...and I do believe it is you and Darla who are the drunks!

Didn't you also say in another thread that your daughter was serving over in Country...does she do this? Inquiring minds want to know!

Hey "in country" .. that should be proof that you served in 'Nam, eh. All you need now is to ask how many "cliques" she is from "the shit".

Apacolypse Redux.

Sorry, Mr. Mind, my daughter is off limits.

BAC, don't let battleboob derail the thread. He's deep into bush-worshipping mode, and desperate to deflect any criticism of his hero.

Illegal invasion
Use of Chemical Weapons in civilian areas (Fallujah)
Torture and mistreatment of prisoners in violtion of U.S. Law and Treaties

No she isn't...

Hey "in country" .. that should be proof that you served in 'Nam, eh. All you need now is to ask how many "cliques" she is from "the shit".

Apacolypse Redux.

Sorry, Mr. Mind, my daughter is off limits.

You brought her into the equasion by saying she is serving in Iraq and or Afghanistan...then you went on and started bashing military actions...I asked a fair question!

BAC, don't let battleboob derail the thread. He's deep into bush-worshipping mode, and desperate to deflect any criticism of his hero.

Illegal invasion
Use of Chemical Weapons in civilian areas (Fallujah)
Torture and mistreatment of prisoners in violtion of U.S. Law and Treaties

I agree.

Thank you

The few remaining dead-enders - the 26 percenters who still approve of Bush - are in full delusional mode.

The world hates this man. Most americans do too. His illegal war is nearly universally condemned by everyone on the planet (outside of 40 million kool aid drunk republicans), and he is responsible for lighting the match that ignited a civil war that has resulted in hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed people, and close to four million displaced refugees.

The man is a disgrace to america, and to humanity in general. I believe he is, in fact, a criminal.

Back