In case your FB wasn't blowing up with this today:

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
No one should die because they cannot afford health care, and no one should go broke because they get sick. If you agree, please post this as your status for the rest of the day

everyone in this country can get HEATH CARE..so that point is a lie..

and no one should go broke if they get sick, so instead all the people who actually work in this country should pay for all others...how sweet is that.

everyone in this country can get HEATH CARE..so that point is a lie..

and no one should go broke if they get sick, so instead all the people who actually work in this country should pay for all others...how sweet is that.

here is the problem....people have and do go broke from med bills.....what is your answer to that?

here is the problem....people have and do go broke from med bills.....what is your answer to that?

there have been ways suggest on that, but not the way this administration is pushing for, is all I'm saying.

Last edited:
there have been ways suggest on that, but not the way this administration is pushing for, is all I'm saying.

ok.....how is lord obama's suggestion wrong and how are the others right? this is near and dear to my heart. i can't tell you enough how this issue, for me, has shit to do with politics.....

yurt

1491622_265_avatar.jpg

ok.....how is lord obama's suggestion wrong and how are the others right? this is near and dear to my heart. i can't tell you enough how this issue, for me, has shit to do with politics.....

yurt

I know it is yurt, but you know how I feel about this administration and the plan they have for the take over of health care system..it is not about our health care, it is about them gaining power in Government and control over our live to predict how we live, eat and sleep..

sorry that doesn't answer your question, but there have been other ways suggested to try and help people not to go broke from medical bills, I know you know that..

Last edited:
I know it is yurt, but you know how I feel about this administration and the plan they have for the take over of health care system..it is not about our health care, it is about them gaining power in Government and control over our live to predict how we live, eat and sleep..

YES THEY JUST WANT TO BE SELFISH AND OWN EVERYTHING!

BECAUSE OBAMA IS MAKING TONS MORE MONEY BEING PRESIDENT THAN HE COULD IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR!

sorry that doesn't answer your question, but there have been other ways suggested to try and help people not to go broke from medical bills, I know you know that..

to be honest, i agree with the power grab....that said....so did bush, so did clinton and so forth....

i really don't care about politics with healthcare. i really don't. i have suggested other ways that might work....those ideas are not on the floor and will never be considered except in cyber boards....so i want to know the real answer.....because this bill will come.....please see this thread and i will link this to that thread:

APP - what is wrong with the government option? - Just Plain Politics!

Back