zYI1g5B.jpg

RVpPq6s.jpg

3J2BRVh.jpg

aktX4NG.jpg

97imlHP.jpg

un8NqJI.jpg

AvL4ahz.jpg

God bless America.

Man, that's gonna be sweeeet. I want a S&W revolver but since I love eclectic things, I'm searching for a 41 mag.

My ex-brother-in-law has had a 41 mag for years. he swears by the caliber but cusses the lack of variety in bullet weights.

I like the .44 for the power of the magnum and the low recoil & ratshot rounds in Special.

My ex-brother-in-law has had a 41 mag for years. he swears by the caliber but cusses the lack of variety in bullet weights.

I like the .44 for the power of the magnum and the low recoil & ratshot rounds in Special.

I think the 44 really should have been a lever gun cartridge first. It preforms AMAZINGLY when used as such.

I think the 44 really should have been a lever gun cartridge first. It preforms AMAZINGLY when used as such.

I foolishly traded a Marlin lever action .44 away years ago. I want one now. Have you seen the ballistics on the Leverevolution in the .44? Excellent combo of great action and bullets.

But alas, I lust after an 1895GBL in 45-70Govt worse than I want the .44 in a lever action.

I foolishly traded a Marlin lever action .44 away years ago. I want one now. Have you seen the ballistics on the Leverevolution in the .44? Excellent combo of great action and bullets.

But alas, I lust after an 1895GBL in 45-70Govt worse than I want the .44 in a lever action.

I was unaware they made 44 leverevolution rounds. That's awesome

And if you think the 45-70 guidegun is awesome, you're right it is. I sadly sold mine many years ago. The next one I get is gonna be a full size rifle though.

Note to criminals... there is a slight chance of being shot if you break into Billy's home when you are there. Go find a liberal fear mongers home and you will have a much easier time robbing them. Just don't die from laughter when they hold up the butter knife.

Note to criminals... there is a slight chance of being shot if you break into Billy's home when you are there. Go find a liberal fear mongers home and you will have a much easier time robbing them. Just don't die from laughter when they hold up the butter knife.

Slight chance? I figure there is a fair chance of you being shot if he invites you over. If you break in the chances go to excellent.

I was unaware they made 44 leverevolution rounds. That's awesome

And if you think the 45-70 guidegun is awesome, you're right it is. I sadly sold mine many years ago. The next one I get is gonna be a full size rifle though.

I want the Marlin 1895 again, and with the Leverevolution ammo and the scope Cabela's sells specifically for use on lever guns and using the Leverevolution ammo, you get a big bore thumper with a useable range of 300+ yards.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...because of course the only way anyone could possibly protect themselves and their family is with guns...ROTFLMAO!

Idiot, narrow-minded partisan hack.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...because of course the only way anyone could possibly protect themselves and their family is with guns...ROTFLMAO!

Idiot, narrow-minded partisan hack.

Whether it is the only way or not is debateable. It is certainly the best way. The intruder dies and your family is safe.

Whether it is the only way or not is debateable. It is certainly the best way. The intruder dies and your family is safe.

Well, a gun is NOT the only way to defend one's home from intruders, so really there's no debate necessary n that point.

Further, I don't need a gun in order to be sure that any intruder who comes into my home is dead and that my family is safe.

Well, a gun is NOT the only way to defend one's home from intruders, so really there's no debate necessary n that point.

Further, I don't need a gun in order to be sure that any intruder who comes into my home is dead and that my family is safe.

First of all, if the intruder has a gun it will certainly lower your chances of defending your home & family.

Second of all, the bulk of this thread was about specific guns. Other than the sarcastic posts concerning breaking into Billy's home, there was no mention of home defense weapons.

Third of all, how will you defen your home? Is 911 what you stake your life on?

First of all, if the intruder has a gun it will certainly lower your chances of defending your home & family.

Second of all, the bulk of this thread was about specific guns. Other than the sarcastic posts concerning breaking into Billy's home, there was no mention of home defense weapons.

Third of all, how will you defen your home? Is 911 what you stake your life on?

First...if an intruder has a gun, then it lowers your chances of defending your family regardless of whether or not you also have a gun.

Second...it was about specific guns until SF had to take his petty cheap shots at anyone who might think otherwise about guns and home defense...at that point I thought it best to point out that guns aren't the ONLY home defense weapon.

Third...I have a couple well placed baseball bats, a plethora of knives and a variety of other "items" stashed throughout my home.

If the intruder has a gun I still have an advantage in that I know my house and I am prepared. Stashed knives and baseball bats will not help you.

Funny that you call his posts "petty cheap shots" while yours were equally petty and just as cheap.

you know how those assholes in the media published gun owners addresses as if they were sex offenders or something? I think we need a website that clearifys all the homes that are unarmed and easy to rob.

Even if I'm not around there is a significant chance of getting shot. Several of the pictured guns are my wifes and she's a rather good shot herself.

Back