In celebration of our glorious congressional victory

As serious as 3D's petty little taunt...excuse me, TAUNTS...you know, the ones you ignored?

Not a one of you has even attempted honest debate here...not a one of you will admit comparing knives to guns is EXACTLY THE SAME as comparing apples to oranges.

And all so none of you has to admit you got schooled by one of the old AOL'ers you enjoy looking down on.

Except this thread wasn't set up as a debate...It was set up to talk about guns between myself and similarly interested people.

As serious as 3D's petty little taunt...excuse me, TAUNTS...you know, the ones you ignored?

Not a one of you has even attempted honest debate here...not a one of you will admit comparing knives to guns is EXACTLY THE SAME as comparing apples to oranges.

And all so none of you has to admit you got schooled by one of the old AOL'ers you enjoy looking down on.

We are not comparing guns to knives. We are comparing stashing different types of weapons. Your ownership of knives or how they work is not the issue.

The issue is that you stashed weapons around your house and then made accusations of others for doing the same thing but with a different type of weapon.

Denying that is certainly not "honest debate".

We are not comparing guns to knives. We are comparing stashing different types of weapons. Your ownership of knives or how they work is not the issue.

The issue is that you stashed weapons around your house and then made accusations of others for doing the same thing but with a different type of weapon.

Denying that is certainly not "honest debate".

This.

Isn't it the cutest?

One gets the feeling some of the gun lovers on this thread actually believe if/when intruders break into their home it's going to play out like some kind of Die Hard/Rambo moment...they're going to have the time to surreptitiously sneak into their special "gun room" and arm themselves in preparation for their action big scene.

I'm curious to know where that honestly and serious discussion is that Zappas keeps talking about. Of note, everytime he disagrees with us, we're being dishonest - he's not simply being wrong.

Except this thread wasn't set up as a debate...It was set up to talk about guns between myself and similarly interested people.

Note to criminals... there is a slight chance of being shot if you break into Billy's home when you are there. Go find a liberal fear mongers home and you will have a much easier time robbing them. Just don't die from laughter when they hold up the butter knife.

Suuuuuuuuure it was.

Well, a gun is NOT the only way to defend one's home from intruders, so really there's no debate necessary n that point.

Further, I don't need a gun in order to be sure that any intruder who comes into my home is dead and that my family is safe.

So, you can be SURE that any intruder who comes into your home is dead without a gun? I doubt even Billy would argue he can guarantee a kill in the event that someone breaks into his home.

No that's not what I meant, but what they hey, no one else around here strives for honest conversation so why should you?

Just pick up where USF, Yurt and 007 left off and continue to tell me what I meant to say...it will certainly save time.

What you said was stupid enough. We don't need to play mystic.

Which brings me back to the original point of the thread....

I lost out on the opportunity to buy the S&W 629 Custom. I got super busy at work and someone else offered the guy what he wanted in cash.

DAMMIT!! lol

That does suck man. I lost out on a Sub-2000 that I bid on on GB. People over-inflate the price on those things like crazy these days. I'm not paying 4x MSRP for a used gun.

That does suck man. I lost out on a Sub-2000 that I bid on on GB. People over-inflate the price on those things like crazy these days. I'm not paying 4x MSRP for a used gun.

This was an excellent deal. The S&W 629 with Pachmyr grips and an 8"bbl, 2 holsters and 3 boxes of ammo (12 rounds fired) for $800. But his friend told me he would take $750 if I offered it.

This was an excellent deal. The S&W 629 with Pachmyr grips and an 8"bbl, 2 holsters and 3 boxes of ammo (12 rounds fired) for $800. But his friend told me he would take $750 if I offered it.

That is a pretty sweet deal. I'm going to see if there are any deals at a fun show tomorrow, might have something new to add.

I have actually been looking for a good deal on a Ruger SuperBlackhawk Hunter. But this was too good to pass up. Now I'm back to holding out for my perfect hog hunting handgun.

I have a buddy with one actually. I'll ask how much he wants.

Back