In celebration of our glorious congressional victory

If someone doesn't have children and no children visit their home, having guns lying around all over is not an issue.

But you tried to ridicule Billy for his house being unsafe for children. He has no children in his house. You have a 5 year old and claimed you had knives stashed all over.

This shows it is the homeowner's behavior and not the weapon itself that is dangerous.

Billy's house IS unsafe for children...FORTUNATELY he doesn't have any.

And no, it doesn't show it's homeowner behavior and not the weapon itself.

Comparing knives to guns to try and reach that conclusion is ludicrous...it's like comparing...well...knives to guns.

Billy's house IS unsafe for children...FORTUNATELY he doesn't have any.

And no, it doesn't show it's homeowner behavior and not the weapon itself.

Comparing knives to guns to try and reach that conclusion is ludicrous...it's like comparing...well...knives to guns.

What is really funny is you trying to say that people who have guns readily available live fearful lives, and yet you have weapons stashed all over your house (endangering your own small child).

What is really funny is you trying to say that people who have guns readily available live fearful lives, and yet you have weapons stashed all over your house (endangering your own small child).

And your point?

People who have "guns within arm's reach in every place" in one's home ARE living fearful lives...it's just a fact.

Even if he does live in Detroit...

But guns within reach in every room is...

ROTFLMAO!
1) I didn't say that and 2) you probably have no clue how STUPID you made yourself look by saying that a knife up high is safe because your daughter would pull the bookcase down on her if she tried to get to it, but a gun would not be safe.....meaning that the gun up high magically makes the bookcase solid as a rock for her to climb.

and you wonder why we mock you.

What's honest about your comments about knives/bats/clubs and then your 180 reversal when making comments about guns within the same context?

You've gotcha'd yourself multiple times on this thread already, and I don't see you yelling at yourself...

What's honest about your comments about knives/bats/clubs and then your 180 reversal when making comments about guns within the same context?

You've gotcha'd yourself multiple times on this thread already, and I don't see you yelling at yourself...

Oh so now you suddenly want to talk, eh?

Maybe you should just stick to calling me a "fag" a few more times...it pretty much sums up your total "contribution" to this thread so far.

Seriously here? Ok....

As serious as 3D's petty little taunt...excuse me, TAUNTS...you know, the ones you ignored?

Not a one of you has even attempted honest debate here...not a one of you will admit comparing knives to guns is EXACTLY THE SAME as comparing apples to oranges.

And all so none of you has to admit you got schooled by one of the old AOL'ers you enjoy looking down on.

Zappa=Attempt at honest debate

3D, Billy, Winter=More petty attempts at a "gotcha" moment.

Honest debate??? LMAO!!!! Show me one post that you made in thise thread that would be part of an honest debate?

And while you are at it, how about explaining why stashing guns shows you live in fear but stashing knives does not?

Back