Interested in trying Wild Boar Meat

Ick, Ick, Ick! I’ve tried wild boar on several occasions and one the nastiest, gamiest meats there is. You can’t even cover it up by making sausage with it.

I'm surprised. Mr. Owl is very particular (nice way of saying uber picky lol) and he thought it was good. Of course, he didn't fix it himself; he doesn't cook. He gave it away to his parents who invited him over for supper a couple of times. I bet like most wild game it depends on what the animal mostly ate before it was killed. Around here some ppl eat bear (shudder) and say it's good, but again depends on what its diet was.

Wow....very impressive...He must be some kind of "gun humper" then, right? I do remember you mentioning that you have a few custom made single shot handguns. Who made them, if I might ask? And how do know what caliber and especially what grain bullet he used? Does he use his 454 Casuall for silhouette shooting? What distance did he shoot silhouette and with what?
It's all so fascinating isn't it? I look forward to your answers! TIA

Poor Toxic. Still lifting her granny skirts for attention. Here you go:
I'm sorry that you and RawBunghole60 are so jealous. He's still on ignore, as you know, hence your lame attempt to channel his envy. lol

</attention whore snack for the day>

I'm sorry that you and RawBunghole60 are so jealous. He's still on ignore, as you know, hence your lame attempt to channel his envy. lol

So you can't answer? As I thought...

It's fun to live in the head of an irrelevant hypocrite, but it's really boring in here. Lots of empty space, and it seems endless.

I don't hunt because I don't enjoy killing things. I prefer to pay others to do it for me.

Not me.. I'm just not very good at it although I love suiting up and going out on a foggy November morning. I'm better at shooting skeet.

Liars always "cut and run...":rofl2:
Maybe we'll get the answers today. Yesterday, she was too busy trying to convince people that I was never a teacher. She is quite the storyteller-..And then she "cut and ran"...;

Maybe we'll get the answers today. Yesterday, she was too busy trying to convince people that I was never a teacher. She is quite the storyteller-..And then she "cut and ran"...;

When it comes to her lies, she isn't too good at "multitasking," is she?

Back