Interested in trying Wild Boar Meat

How does cleaning restrooms make you a teacher?

A "teacher" channeling some gun-humping nutbag who thinks he's an expert, but can't even spell "Casull" correctly when he PMs her what to say. LOLOL

C4sbq4s.jpg

She is more interested in us than any subject on these boards, that is for sure... Good grief...they had another forum with special threads they dedicated to us. Sadly they found out that Goodreads has rules about posting private information very similar to JPP.
So, those are gone now...
Date: Fri, Mar 30, 2018, 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [#5...73....4] abuse: Posting personal information
To: <........

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write in, though we sincerely apologize for our delayed response. We should have responded much sooner, and we're so sorry that we didn't do so.

We're also very sorry that this situation has caused distress. Posting personally identifying information without permission violates our rules. We have looked into the content you mentioned and taken the appropriate action.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Sincerely,
The Goodreads Team
I'm sure that Goodreads doesn't often run into the kind of problem that those two created....Probably why it took them so long to..

Only problem with Top's story is ,I personally delete me,my socks ,Owl from that silly forum,weeks before they sent her that email!

I'd like the questions answered, thank you very much...

<dispensing attention whore chow>Happily, nothing entitles you to anything here, not answers, not respect, not a thing. Please feel free though to continue to make a fool of yourself by asking questions that some raving moron asked you to ask. We all know that you don't know anything nor do you care about guns, cartridges, grains, target shooting, etc. RabidBeaver already knows the answers; that's why he asked you to ask them -- again. As I indicated earlier, we discussed my husband's hobby months ago; that's how your knuckle-dragging gelding knew what questions to have you ask. Your meltdowns amuse me though, so carry on, Toxic. lol </attention whore chow>

PS -- It is spelled "Casull." lol

Last edited:
<dispensing attention whore chow>Happily, nothing entitles you to anything here, not answers, not respect, not a thing. Please feel free though to continue to make a fool of yourself by asking questions that some raving moron asked you to ask. We all know that you don't know anything nor do you care about guns, cartridges, grains, target shooting, etc. RabidBeaver already knows the answers; that's why he asked you to ask them -- again. As I indicated earlier, we discussed my husband's hobby months ago; that's how your knuckle-dragging gelding knew what questions to have you ask. Your meltdowns amuse me though, so carry on, Toxic. lol </attention whore chow>

PS -- It is spelled "Casull." lol

Still the pitiful hypocrite, aren't you? Yep, sometimes words are misspelled, yet no one sees you call out the many other misspellings by fellow hypocrites, do we?
Since your husband's hobbies include guns, why aren't you calling him a gun humper? And, since you own those so called "custom made single shot handguns," wouldn't that also make you a gun humper, too? And no, you didn't elaborate when questioned when "we discussed my husband's hobby months ago" because most of it was bullshit, and anyone with any knowledge of firearms knows that.
But, please do carry on, you're nothing more than a hateful lying witch, and although it's a very empty and boring place, relentlessly living rent free in your head is amusing, to say the least. :rofl2:

<checks notifications> Yep, ReallyjealousBoy is still on ignore, still unread. Tsk. Feel free though to keep desperately seeking my attention and using your Toxic twat to do your dirty trolling work. What a sore loser. lol

nzyhtxu.jpg

<checks notifications> Yep, ReallyjealousBoy is still on ignore, still unread. Tsk. Feel free though to keep desperately seeking my attention and using your Toxic twat to do your dirty trolling work. What a sore loser. lol

nzyhtxu.jpg

Nope. Not seeking your attention at all, just curious if you can conjure up and regurgitate all the lies and hypocrisy you spew on internet forums. Apparently, you cannot.

Poor RawBunghole60, still unread. Always will be, forums without end, ra-men.

nzyhtxu.jpg
Bowel Woman takes her daily dump. Maybe we should organise a bore[sic] hunt, she'd be near the top of my list along with Nostradumbarse, Luke Skypestalker and McSquawker.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bowel Woman takes her daily dump. Maybe we should organise a bore hunt, she'd be near the top of my list along with Nostradumbarse, Luke Skypestalker and McSquawker.

Yep, she sure is full of shit, isn't she? I'd be up for a bore hunt, I've never hunted them before, there's none up here where I live. I'd be more than willing to bet a bore is far more intelligent than those you've mentioned, so they'd be much more of a challenge to hunt.

Yep, she sure is full of shit, isn't she? I'd be up for a bore hunt, I've never hunted them before, there's none up here where I live. I'd be more than willing to bet a bore is far more intelligent than those you've mentioned, so they'd be much more of a challenge to hunt.
I was thinking more of crashing bores that send everybody to sleep with their inanity and insipidness. Bowel Woman fits the bill perfectly, she is truly a bore of the highest calibre.

I was thinking more of crashing bores that send everybody to sleep with their inanity and insipidness. Bowel Woman fits the bill perfectly, she is truly a bore of the highest calibre.

I can't argue with that...

Back