Interested in trying Wild Boar Meat

Maybe we'll get the answers today. Yesterday, she was too busy trying to convince people that I was never a teacher. She is quite the storyteller-..And then she "cut and ran"...;

Looks like the "Goddess" Fowl flew the coop and can't defend her lies. :laugh:

My husband went on a feral hog hunt with a friend some years ago. Everyone else had rifles. He had a revolver with .454 Casull 300-grain bullets. Took it down with one shot. He's good. :~)
BTW, he said the meat was amazing.

UPDATE: Let me try this again, with a few additions...I've been so disappointed not to see an answer to my questions...
Wow....very impressive...He must be some kind of "gun humper" then, right? I do remember you mentioning that you have a few custom made single shot handguns. Who made them, if I might ask? Was it Contender? Are they they single shot handguns with multiple barrels, mostly chambered in the center fire rifle calibers? And how do know what caliber and especially what grain bullet he used? Does he use his 454 Casuall for silhouette shooting? What distance did he shoot silhouette and with what? Standing, Kneeling or prone-and what distance?
It's all so fascinating isn't it? I look forward to your answers! TIA

Looks like the "Goddess" Fowl flew the coop and can't defend her lies. :laugh:
They're still busy trying to defend their claims that I was never a teacher...lol
I'll try again....maybe today she'll have time to "get" some answers;)

When you start your post with "He must be some kind of "gun humper" then, right?", plenty of people won't engage you.

When you start your post with "He must be some kind of "gun humper" then, right?", plenty of people won't engage you.

Plus she didn't write that post, nor the original either. She's busy PMing behind the scenes with another stalkerish moron that I have on ignore, RottenBreath 60. RB's dreadfully envious of my husband, his custom-made single-shot pistols, his competitive skill at shooting tourneys, the fact that he retired at age 60 while ol' RB is still chugging along hoping that Trump stops crashing the markets and his 401(k). RB fancies himself some sort of firearm connoisseur. But oops, he managed to misspell the name of the cartridge used. lol

ETA: We already discussed the questions long ago so RancidBoil knows the answers. This is just low-quality trolling which is why I'm not responding to Toxic Top.

Plus she didn't write that post, nor the original either. She's busy PMing behind the scenes with another stalkerish moron that I have on ignore, RottenBreath 60. RB's dreadfully envious of my husband, his custom-made single-shot pistols, his competitive skill at shooting tourneys, the fact that he retired at age 60 while ol' RB is still chugging along hoping that Trump stops crashing the markets and his 401(k). RB fancies himself some sort of firearm connoisseur. But oops, he managed to misspell the name of the cartridge used. lol

ETA: We already discussed the questions long ago so RancidBoil knows the answers. This is just low-quality trolling which is why I'm not responding to Toxic Top.

You seem to be more interesting to the trolls than any subject on the board.

"gun humper" is her description...I was just echoing what she calls people who own guns, store, collect, use them. I'm not sure why that wouldn't apply to her spouse...
I was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to address the questions I asked.
It's not a big deal..
I'll post them again someday...maybe when she's got more time to do the research. Lately she's been focused on trying to prove that I was never a teacher...
That should be resolved very soon....

You seem to be more interesting to the trolls than any subject on the board.
She is more interested in us than any subject on these boards, that is for sure... Good grief...they had another forum with special threads they dedicated to us. Sadly they found out that Goodreads has rules about posting private information very similar to JPP.
So, those are gone now...
Date: Fri, Mar 30, 2018, 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [#5...73....4] abuse: Posting personal information
To: <........

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write in, though we sincerely apologize for our delayed response. We should have responded much sooner, and we're so sorry that we didn't do so.

We're also very sorry that this situation has caused distress. Posting personally identifying information without permission violates our rules. We have looked into the content you mentioned and taken the appropriate action.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Sincerely,
The Goodreads Team
I'm sure that Goodreads doesn't often run into the kind of problem that those two created....Probably why it took them so long to..

She is more interested in us than any subject on these boards, that is for sure... Good grief...they had another forum with special threads they dedicated to us. Sadly they found out that Goodreads has rules about posting private information very similar to JPP.
So, those are gone now...
Date: Fri, Mar 30, 2018, 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [#5...73....4] abuse: Posting personal information
To: <........

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write in, though we sincerely apologize for our delayed response. We should have responded much sooner, and we're so sorry that we didn't do so.

We're also very sorry that this situation has caused distress. Posting personally identifying information without permission violates our rules. We have looked into the content you mentioned and taken the appropriate action.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Sincerely,
The Goodreads Team
I'm sure that Goodreads doesn't often run into the kind of problem that those two created....Probably why it took them so long to..

So you have no interest in Boar's meat?

Ahh, yes. The Fowl finally screeches in. Envious of your husband? No, actually, I feel bad for him, he's married to a lying, hateful, gun-owner loathing, veteran insulting, bird shit snorting, pathetic waste of flesh.
So, now those "custom made single shot pistols" are his? I thought they were yours. Oh, and by the way, those "shooting tourneys" are called matches. As for retirement, I'll be retired before I'm 58 (thanks Trump!). It's funny that Contender is actually the name of a gun manufacturer, NOT a cartridge (caught in another lie, HA!).
Yes, I am a firearms "connoisseur," I have many for investment purposes and have competed in the National Matches at Camp Perry (note again, their called Matches, not "tourneys"). And since we're on the subject, if your husband actually did compete with skilled shooters like those I have competed with, like myself, he'd find he isn't quite as good as he thought he was.
Lastly, you've never "discussed the questions long ago," you've just made up a lot of bullshit and can't remember all of it. Kinda like the "field editor and writer for a magazine" shit. Wasn't it just a crock pot recipe for ribs the magazine randomly selected someone from each state to submit a recipe? It pays to have a good memory...:laugh:

Last edited:
Poor RawBunghole60, still unread. Always will be, forums without end, ra-men.

nzyhtxu.jpg

LOL...if she was really ignoring you, RB, she wouldn't bother posting that she is, now, would she?
So Hilarious...

LOL...if she was really ignoring you, RB, she wouldn't bother posting that she is, now, would she?
So Hilarious...

...and look at the incompetent "military ballistics" idiot "thanking" her...:rofl2:

Back