Interview today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if there was any job shitstain could possibly get it is with the gobblement and not the private sector.

I mean you can hardly get fired in the gobblement for not doing your job right.

These are the same fuckers that screwed up the Obamacare website. Watermark will fuck it up and be back on the unemployment line again. It as assured as the sun coming up in the morning.

Well if there was any job shitstain could possibly get it is with the gobblement and not the private sector.

I mean you can hardly get fired in the gobblement for not doing your job right.

These are the same fuckers that screwed up the Obamacare website. Watermark will fuck it up and be back on the unemployment line again. It as assured as the sun coming up in the morning.
You moron...he got a job with a government contractor. That is private sector Mr. Derp.

Since I mentioned Zeus that night, I'm going to attribute this job to Zeus.

Jobs Zeus has gotten me - 1
Jobs God has gotten me - 0

Good job, God.

Interviewed with a defense contractor in Arlington today, about a job that mostly involves databases. Interview went really well. I am excited about this. This may be the end of my time in exile.

He told me he'll get back to me tomorrow. Διὸς δ' ετελειετο βουλή ·

Once he sees your posts the process will stop immediately.

Right, you advocate genocide. If your employer saw all your racist posts you would be terminated immediately. No one wants to work around a disgusting racist like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back