Investors causing hunger among the worlds poor.

USC = zero economics or any college classes in business
Freak = degree in economics, real world experience in markets practically equal to a phd

Epi= not sure betting he's degreed, prob has had economics
Damo is also a computer guy, but actuall did go to college and maybe the smartest having held apple since way below $70.
Hmmm tough one, I'll go with the educated guys.

LOL. You're so bipolar. Weren't you just calling him cold caller or something equally degrading earlier?

drunk drivers.

I told you Damo I did not cherry pick and those were the first to come up on my search screens.
Which doesn't mean they are more factual. Just that your search string looked for them. If I used this as evidence to prove things, I could prove that God is really a flying spaghetti monster.

"Really! It was the first links when I searched!"

sigh, yes of course my search string = flying spagetti monster food prices.
I think it was more like "investmtment commodity prices".

guys tease guys ladyt, he was prob telling me mean was different than median when describing change it doesn't matter.
He's so young his breath still smells like simalac, so it shouldn't matter.
Do you dissagree freak is one of the smartest buisness people on the board.

sigh, yes of course my search string = flying spagetti monster food prices.
I think it was more like "investmtment commodity prices".
LOL. Yeah....

I used that and found many articles, none of which were yours.

I found quite a few that say "which are ultimately decided by supply and demand" but none that said, "Investors cause the prices to go up".

It doesn't matter when you search for things that you want, you tend to find them.

You searched for how prices of commodities are effected by investors. You got results that said they were.

If I searched for Flying Spaghetti Monster, what would I find?

http://www.venganza.org/

Wow, that must mean it is right because that was the first link! That's proof!

Back