Is Care over here??? :) Or others can give advice too...

These are the Times in life when you have to risk rejection.

Tell how you would envision a life with her and that the vision you have would fullfill your life.

Then tell her to take as much time as she needs to deside if your vision sounds like a life she would like to have.

Then Accept her decision.

If she sends you on your way you will at least have the comfort of soul that you Tried.

Otherwise you end up all the rest of your life with should coulda thoughts.

The abrupt rejection is painful but ends ,the should couldas last a lifetime.

Tell the woman how you feel and ask her that if your vision wont work for her how you two may alter it to satisfy you both.

In the end telling her ,no matter what the outcome, will be best for your well being.

Wow if the things people have been saying in this thread looks like Freudian shit to you then you have no idea what Freudian shit is.

This is all just Life and having some age on the kid and life experience.

I have known alot of people in my life and have seen the effects of theese kinds of decisions on people and in the area of love one thing holds very true...
Tell the people you love that you love them.

Nothing ventured nothing gained as far as love goes.

Take that to the bank!

however anyone who looks for advice on love matters in a forum is really Freudian in nature...unless this person actually knows the people whom they are asking advice from...which I seriously doubt...
:rolleyes:

Would you care to explain that, I must have missed this in psych classes?

I have talked to RS for years now.

He knows all of those he asked very well.

We may not see each ohters faces and may not agree politically but he does know those women he asked would give him a very honest and heartfelt answer.

We did.

You saw it as Freudian shit.

Go read up on Freud and you will see how wrong you are.

ya fell asleep in class...take a refresher course..Freudian studies were basically on sexual matters and the confusion that follwed!

I think perhaps you were the one having problems following the concepts and getting lost in what you perceived to be the main ideas. While sex identification and confusions are part of Freudian theory, not all matters relating to the heart are Freudian.

Exactually..............

I think perhaps you were the one having problems following the concepts and getting lost in what you perceived to be the main ideas. While sex identification and confusions are part of Freudian theory, not all matters relating to the heart are Freudian.

You were paying attention in class...and for the record my response in this thread was ***tongue in cheek***as for desh...gimmee a break unless you know someone in person... internet association is just that cyber space...:rolleyes:

You were paying attention in class...and for the record my response in this thread was ***tongue in cheek***as for desh...gimmee a break unless you know someone in person... internet association is just that cyber space...:rolleyes:

Yes I was. By the same token, if you can't explain something, you probably shouldn't try throwing the terminology around. If it was supposed to be 'tongue in cheek', you should make that clear.

Nope.............

Yes I was. By the same token, if you can't explain something, you probably shouldn't try throwing the terminology around. If it was supposed to be 'tongue in cheek', you should make that clear.

I was very clear...on Freudian theories and such...and if one must explain a joke it went over the viewers head...a nolo contender!

Cool.............

All the more reason you should, contrary to what you may think, real others are reading.

however I am not looking for a job..those days are gone..just having fun with all those days of hard work..being retired is soooooo cool! Have a nice run though!:pke:

however I am not looking for a job..those days are gone..just having fun with all those days of hard work..being retired is soooooo cool! Have a nice run though!:pke:

So your audience is yourself. The rest of us should put you on ignore, because you are into self-talk?

Back