Is Care over here??? :) Or others can give advice too...

Also, I usually give pretty sound advice!*

Disclaimer*
....ummmmmm..... Unless it involves a Love Story, then I think with my Heart and my advice comes from there!

---------------------------------------------------------
And Mbl, you've been scorned by a women (or two), to the enth degree...your advice is too cynical! ;)

Runyon, you are right, if the father is involved, that's a WHOLE NUTHER SITUATION, I agree with you.

Well...

So your audience is yourself. The rest of us should put you on ignore, because you are into self-talk?

Am I overt when I mention my experience in life...Yes! I mention my life experience as it relates to how I formed my opinions...unlike some who just throw out opinion based on what their teachers taught them...as for talking about onesself I do believe this happens with everyone on this board...Y'all are just covert in the way you mention yourself...sorry I am a blunt guy!

As for donnys silly comments on the heels of others...well I do not "Have" him on ignore I just don't respond to his 'Tea Cup Poodle' attacks on me...he is akin to a poodle nipping at ones heels...and he constantly follows me around the board and waits for someone to disagree with me then he does his little nips..however if someone agrees even if liberal he has nothing to say!

I and AHZ constantly throw out little comments to distract from all the constant 'Bush bashing'...Bush is bad..Bush is bad...okay already we get it... in your opinion GW is bad...but not all agree...this is why this board has not gained very many new members after a year(just a little over 200)...Y'all constantly attack GW...and dog pile on anyone who disgrees...I and AHZ do not run from your dog piles...we just answer them!

Maybe this board should change it's name to... Bush Bashing.com... and state anyone who is a conservative or will not concede to dog piles need not apply...never mind this is the result of the low numbers...hopefully some more conservatives with cahunas will join and even out the playing field...There my rant for the day is over! :)

No, I shouldn't have assumed that, and it's really nobody's business so I hope I didn't bring up something inappropriate.

And here I called Tiana a troublemaker. Boy is she going to have the last laugh on me.

When I read your first message, I was like, "married"? How did I miss that?

Getting into my last laugh.......you must be a closeted conservative to make a faux pas like that. Assuming someone's married simply because they are with child.......You're new nick name is Ann coulter :pke: :p

When I read your first message, I was like, "married"? How did I miss that?

Getting into my last laugh.......you must be a closeted conservative to make a faux pas like that. Assuming someone's married simply because they are with child.......You're new nick name is Ann coulter :pke: :p

You're right. That was a very stupid assumption. You've got me on this one.

I've changed my mind on the tulips or bonsai tree after reading more of your comments and I think the absolute best gift you could give her Ron, is ........
yourself....fly out there for a week or two, to be with her when she gets home with the baby, she will appreciate YOU, much more than flowers! ;)

Diamonds people. Its all about diamonds. I already know what I want for my gift after I have my first kid. If anyone's interested, I'll post.

I know, but I'm embarrassed.

You can move a girl from Long Island to Manhattan, but you can't make her not a Long Island girl.

We're so provincial.

LOL, yes out in the stix of Long Island. No biggie.

Disclaimer*
....ummmmmm..... Unless it involves a Love Story, then I think with my Heart and my advice comes from there!

---------------------------------------------------------
And Mbl, you've been scorned by a women (or two), to the enth degree...your advice is too cynical! ;)

Runyon, you are right, if the father is involved, that's a WHOLE NUTHER SITUATION, I agree with you.

Well, sometimes that's just what's needed! :)

Diamonds people. Its all about diamonds. I already know what I want for my gift after I have my first kid. If anyone's interested, I'll post.

Would you believe I like costume jewelry?

And turquoise.

I have some really good jewelry, (gifts) but I never wear it, except once in a while, the pearls.

My friend Melanie calls me "ghetto".

As for donnys silly comments on the heels of others...well I do not "Have" him on ignore I just don't respond to his 'Tea Cup Poodle' attacks on me...he is akin to a poodle nipping at ones heels...and he constantly follows me around the board and waits for someone to disagree with me then he does his little nips..however if someone agrees even if liberal he has nothing to say!

Well "Thumper", It sems you have loed again. you flatly stated you were putting me on ignore, but truthfully, I didn'tt expect you to do so cause then you wouldn't know what I was saying. and you wouldn't havean ammunition.

So you don't respond Huh? instead you provide special threads about me. I would say that was a response. I don't instigat conversations with you because you are a loar and forflusher, and you have proven it time and time again, What I do do is refute your lies, when it seem appropo to do so. and I shall continue. When dis anyone ever agree with you? If they did, it would have to have been a mistake, or that you misspoke.

hopefully some more conservatives with cahunas will join and even out the playing field...There my rant for the day is over! :)
Keep whistling in the dark Thumper. you are out on a limb all by your lonesome.and no one Loberal or Conservative are likely to agree with you, not because you are a conservative, but because you come ff like a jackass. ----

and Outspoken conservatives are getting fewer in numbers and far inbetween.

Would you believe I like costume jewelry?

And turquoise.

I have some really good jewelry, (gifts) but I never wear it, except once in a while, the pearls.

My friend Melanie calls me "ghetto".

LOL. I like costume jewelry too. Over the last year though, I've become obsessed with diamond jewelry.....to the detriment of my finances. I'm trying to find a nice tennis bracelet at the moment.

Jewelry drives me insane, I cant stand the feeling of wearing it.

I wear only my wedding band and it took me time to get used to.

Jewelry drives me insane, I cant stand the feeling of wearing it.

I wear only my wedding band and it took me time to get used to.

The only jewelry I wear is a string tied around my right wrist. And a watch on my other hand.

LOL. I like costume jewelry too. Over the last year though, I've become obsessed with diamond jewelry.....to the detriment of my finances. I'm trying to find a nice tennis bracelet at the moment.

Sheesh, if I had a girl like that I'd just buy her a buttload of fake diamonds. They sell em so good now, you can't tell the difference, and if you think she'll care there's always lying.

Sheesh, if I had a girl like that I'd just buy her a buttload of fake diamonds. They sell em so good now, you can't tell the difference, and if you think she'll care there's always lying.
You are wrong that you can't tell the difference.

Can't tell the difference??!! LOL, man I hope you're still posting here when you're in your mid 20s and have a serious girlfriend and I can recall some of these posts :clink: ha ha! "can't tell the difference"! :p

Moissanite, which they sell at JC Penny's is supposedly extremely close to the real deal, but that looks way too shiny. I don't like them one bit. But you go ahead and try it. Let us know how it works out.

Back