Is crime way down in Venezuela?

Yes, whenever there is a car accident at a rural South Georgia intersection, our entire civilization teeters on the brink of collapse. It is clearly the most important region with peanuts, a commodity that is completely essential and irreplaceable for survival, and sadly impossible to store. If the flow of peanuts were ever to stop, even for 15 seconds, we would all die.

They also have cornered the market on junkyards and abandoned shacks. Seriously, it is just a depressing area. My new in-laws live on a dirt round, they have a metal shelter in the back yard, and a fenced in yard with ten dogs running around. Two pickups on bricks adorn the back yard. They just freely talk about the 'niggers' that they of course avoid at all costs. My wifes uncle called RBG a cunt, and said he hopes she is burning in hell. She finally had enough, and just cut ties with them. 'Dad' abused her as a kid, and mom made sure to let her know she would never amount to anything. They are just awful human beings. How my wife came out clean on the other side is, IMHO, a testament to her strength and character. I could not be more proud. Sadly, there are posters here who think she is too emotional to be trusted with a vote. We are not going back.

People in prison tend not to be good boys and girls. It is a difficult trip from Venezuela to the USA (the Darien Gap is especially difficult), while it is easy to go back against the Venezuelan Government. The vast majority of people who have fled Venezuela are still in Latin America... forming armies... So the Venezuelan Government is right to be concerned about letting more people out.

Exactly. They have no reason to make that journey to come to the US. If we had more asylum judges, if they requested asylum they would almost immediately be sent back. Anyone who suggests they are being put on planes is just a know nothing person. They would never be allowed into the country, even if Venezuela allowed them to leave.

Really? That would be a neat trick. The only victims would be the other prisoners. I don't think those statistics really count in the 'crime rate'.

You don't think is right.

Violence against other prisoners - including murder is common in prisons and jails. Drugs are the most common crime. But here in the Peoples Republic of California prisoners bilked the Covid funds for MILLIONS.

You don't think is right.

Violence against other prisoners - including murder is common in prisons and jails. Drugs are the most common crime. But here in the Peoples Republic of California prisoners bilked the Covid funds for MILLIONS.

And again, that is not part of the crime rate statistics, dummy.

Back