Is crime way down in Venezuela?

What do you believe is a lie?
Because whenever you whine about Trump, it is always false or out of context in a dishonest fashion.

Why do you seem so triggered by Trump? Is it because he is going to win the election and prevent Kamala from destroying our nation even further?

Maybe between doing his nails.

LINK?

Your 20 year old Honda Civic isn't a million dollar home and your trip to Little Italy to pick up food for Uber Eats isn't a European vacation and Hot Chicken isn't a hot chick. So stop your internet bragging . :rofl2:

Actually I own two cars, a 2023 bmw 330i. Superman scheme because my wife wanted it, and a 2024 bmw m class because I like driving a stick. You might not recognize the background in my pic because you’ve likely never traveled further than your county fair but that is Venice. Also visited Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro and Greece. Viking cruises are very nice, especially in the explorer suite on the aft of the ship. Great wraparound balcony. The trip probably cost more than you make in a year. Uber Eats has been good to me. Thank goodness a rich hot model took pity on me.

🤣🤣

Most of us have lives.

Your receptionist job allows you to remain on this forum all day.

Damocles owns the server and probably tires of your incessant, uninformed posts..trolling.

Allow me to inform you that the weather in Georgia has moderated, temps in the 70’s instead of the 90’s and low humidity.

Golf and fishing are now feasible.

You may have noted that lots of us conservatives are rarely on this forum in the afternoon.

Damocles probably is going to play golf or go fishing…as am I.

I see Jarod is a contributor as am I. You and your buddy are not. I doubt damo will bite the hand that feeds him. Just sayin’

I’m at the pool right now. Dinner at a fine Italian restaurant tonight. First day since I’ve gotten back from vacation that I could have taken the boat out. Probably tomorrow. I’m guessing you are southern Georgia, a redneck wasteland.

I see Jarod is a contributor as am I. You and your buddy are not. I doubt damo will bite the hand that feeds him. Just sayin’

I’m at the pool right now. Dinner at a fine Italian restaurant tonight. First day since I’ve gotten back from vacation that I could have taken the boat out. Probably tomorrow. I’m guessing you are southern Georgia, a redneck wasteland.
Why am I not surprised at your ignorance of the importance of South Georgia?

Agribusiness & Food Processing​

South Georgia’s counties produce more than $4 billion annually in Farm Gate Value. Our 2.7 million acres of fertile land, 3.6 million acres of timber, and a balanced climate that is virtually free from harsh weather make for one of the best agricultural regions in the country.

South Georgia farmers produce about 80% of the state's row crops and are among the nation's leading producers of peanuts, cotton, vegetables, blueberries, and pecans.

South Georgia’s farm businesses have access to cutting edge products and processes through the University of Georgia Agricultural Experiment Station at Tifton, which focuses applied research on row crops, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and turf.”

Wrong again. I don’t live in South Georgia. I live in Central Georgia.

Have you ever even been out of your state…your county?

BMW’s? You don’t even know that BMW is a proper noun…upper case required.

Pool…city pool…don’t drown, dummy.

Boat? Fine Italian restaurant?

Uber Eats driver…do you steal food from a customer’s order?

You are a hoot, Concarty.

I have posted this before but of course your memory is pobre. I have lived in four (4) foreign countries and visited about twenty five (25) more.

Don’t fall off your Bass Boat.

Last edited:
Maybe between doing his nails.

LINK?

Your 20 year old Honda Civic isn't a million dollar home and your trip to Little Italy to pick up food for Uber Eats isn't a European vacation and Hot Chicken isn't a hot chick. So stop your internet bragging . :rofl2:
Indeed. The only time Concarty sees a million dollar home is when he delivers Uber food to one.

Why am I not surprised at your ignorance of the importance of South Georgia?

Agribusiness & Food Processing​

South Georgia’s counties produce more than $4 billion annually in Farm Gate Value. Our 2.7 million acres of fertile land, 3.6 million acres of timber, and a balanced climate that is virtually free from harsh weather make for one of the best agricultural regions in the country.

South Georgia farmers produce about 80% of the state's row crops and are among the nation's leading producers of peanuts, cotton, vegetables, blueberries, and pecans.

South Georgia’s farm businesses have access to cutting edge products and processes through the University of Georgia Agricultural Experiment Station at Tifton, which focuses applied research on row crops, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and turf.”

Wrong again. I don’t live in South Georgia. I live in Central Georgia.

Have you ever even been out of your state…your county?

BMW’s? You don’t even know that BMW is a proper noun…upper case required.

Pool…city pool…don’t drown, dummy.

Boat? Fine Italian restaurant?

Uber Eats driver…do you steal food from a customer’s order?

You are a hoot, Concarty.

I have posted this before but of course your memory is pobre. I have lived in four (4) foreign countries and visited about twenty five (25) more.

Don’t fall off your Bass Boat.
South Georgia produces more racist rednecks per capita than any other region in the country. My new extended family comes from there. That first Christmas was a hoot.

Out of my state? I was born raised and raised my family in Minnesota. I live in Jacksonville which is not high on my list of great cities. Spent four years commuting weekly to Dallas as a consultant to Sabre systems (American airlines). I’ve probably been to dozens of states speaking at conferences, doing sales pitches or working a contract. I’ve traveled all over the world working in the airline business.

I live in a gated community. No pool in my backyard so we use the community pool. My back yard is a pavilion, three tvs, bar hibachi grill, pool table, jacuzzi fireplace. In the fall I do ribs on most Sunday and football is on the televisions. You aren’t inviting. Ever. You sound like an insufferable prick.

The boat is a 22 foot pontoon. Dry stored just off the Saint John’s river. The Italian restaurant is Salumeria 104.

The picture that is my avatar was taken in Venice about a month ago. Three days there followed by a Viking cruise. You miss the mark on me so badly it’s laughable. Please feel free to do a grammar markup. That suits your insufferable prick image to a tee.

“Um…”You aren’t inviting.”

Besides being an egregious grammatical error…I don’t dine with Uber Eats drivers, Concarty.

We have no pool in our yard either but the club pool is about two blocks away.

Gated, guarded 24 hours a day and the golf course homes in my section start at 1.5 million and go to nearly 5 million.

One of us has done well and I know which one.

Poor Concarty.

“Um…”You aren’t inviting.”

Besides being an egregious grammatical error…I don’t dine with Uber Eats drivers, Concarty.

We have no pool in our yard either but the club pool is about two blocks away.

Gated, guarded 24 hours a day and the golf course homes in my section start at 1.5 million and go to nearly 5 million.

One of us has done well and I know which one.

Poor Concarty.
Well it’s a shame your shack overlooks the drainage pond. But actually you do seem like a Judge Smails type. Real horses ass. People probably hate your guts and laugh behind your back. I don’t have that problem either.

Actually I own two cars, a 2023 bmw 330i. Superman scheme because my wife wanted it, and a 2024 bmw m class because I like driving a stick. You might not recognize the background in my pic because you’ve likely never traveled further than your county fair but that is Venice. Also visited Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro and Greece. Viking cruises are very nice, especially in the explorer suite on the aft of the ship. Great wraparound balcony. The trip probably cost more than you make in a year. Uber Eats has been good to me. Thank goodness a rich hot model took pity on me.

🤣🤣
but have you ever walked in space......if not, you're still a suck ass loser.......

If you were running Venezuela and America was offering to not just take your criminals but pay all the costs of the project what would you do?

Dont B Dumb.

Back