Is crime way down in Venezuela?

Something happened, as happens all over the United States, but there is no evidence it was illegal aliens taking over an apartment complex.

Looks like if there were bad actors, the authorities took care of it.

Even J.D. Vance said that they make up stories to promote what they believe is important.

In letters obtained by the Denver Gazette, the investor said the situation had gotten so out of control that they reached out to local officials seeking help to remove the TdA members, which the lawyer claimed had "forcibly taken control" of the property.

The property's landlord also inquired about hiring off-duty police officers to provide security for the property, a request that the Aurora Police Department reportedly declined.

Four mugshots of Tren de Aragua gang members, insets, surveillance footage from the Romero's apartment in Aurora, background

Four Venezuelan nationals were confirmed to be in the United States illegally in a statement provided to Fox News by ICE.

"He was told we didn’t have the staffing to provide adequate security at all his properties," Joe Moylan, an Aurora police spokesperson told the Gazette in a statement.

I think that allowing idiots like Jarod to pretend it didn't happen at all, simply disbelieving the reports from the people that lived there, arrest reports, etc. is far worse than hyperbolizing. It's like telling a woman she didn't get raped because she wore a short skirt and was in a bad part of town so she wanted it.

We'll agree to disagree. But that analogy misses the mark by a mile, an is an insult to every single woman who has ever been subjected to sexual assault or harassment.

Says the guy who isn't liking being called out. *sigh*...

Again, I think you can be better than Trump, stop hyperbolizing. Pretending things didn't happen that did because trump "lied" when he hyperbolized the story... You are wallowing in the same outhouse pit that your hated nemesis is wallowing in when you ignore the crimes committed against others simply because you do not like that they were committed by people you know shouldn't even be here and wouldn't if Kamala and Biden hadn't invited them.
Invited them? I guess I missed that.

In letters obtained by the Denver Gazette, the investor said the situation had gotten so out of control that they reached out to local officials seeking help to remove the TdA members, which the lawyer claimed had "forcibly taken control" of the property.

The property's landlord also inquired about hiring off-duty police officers to provide security for the property, a request that the Aurora Police Department reportedly declined.

Four mugshots of Tren de Aragua gang members, insets, surveillance footage from the Romero's apartment in Aurora, background's apartment in Aurora, background

Four Venezuelan nationals were confirmed to be in the United States illegally in a statement provided to Fox News by ICE.

"He was told we didn’t have the staffing to provide adequate security at all his properties," Joe Moylan, an Aurora police spokesperson told the Gazette in a statement.
I hope the receptionist will get someone to explain this to him...but I doubt it.

Four mugshots of Tren de Aragua gang members, insets, surveillance footage from the Romero's apartment in Aurora, background's apartment in Aurora, background

Do you have a citation for your claim that the individuals were "confirmed to be in the Untied States illegally"?
You kick up a lot of dust to hide that the claims you make are not substantiated.

Invited them? I guess I missed that.

Open borders, sanctuary cities, free health care, free hotels, food and medical care.

Of course she has flipped on most of this...a few weeks before the election.

Get a clue.

The FBI data on crime is incomplete. Several Major cities did not report their violent crimes.

4 Reasons We Should Worry About Missing Crime DataThe FBI’s crime data is still incomplete — and politicians are taking advantage.

"More than 6,000 law enforcement agencies were missing from the FBI’s national crime data last year, representing nearly one-third of the nation’s 18,000 police agencies. This means a quarter of the U.S. population wasn't represented in the federal crime data last year, according to The Marshall Project’s analysis."

Now go do something you actually know about, like delivering chicken wings for Uber Eats.

Yes, we all know about the FBI missing data conspiracy theory that you idiots float. It is bullshit. Once again, the only sources of information that you ever use are the most highly partisan. Debunking every one of those idiotic claims is a waste of my time, especially with someone like you. You will believe anything you are told to believe. Facts do not matter to you. You've lied about the Haitian immigrants. You lied about posting that picture. You lied about things I've said. You appear to be a compulsive liar.

I must be the most brilliant and well paid Uber Eats driver in history. Maybe I can become a celebrity. I must have paid for my million dollar home with tips from delivering burgers. I must have paid for my European vacation with my prolific delivery of Italian food.

The insult is so lame and so played it that it just makes you and your buddy, Earl look like adolescent school children. But please feel free to continue. For an Uber Eats driver, I did land a pretty hot chick. Maybe you should try it.

Elitist snob. Form over function.

"If the meaning was clear, the rest is snobbery."
Let it go. When a MAGA moron turns into a grammar nazi it's because they have nothing useful to add....which is almost every post.

Besides, it's clear that ex-Captain @Earl has suffered some terrible calamity to his brain function. Whining and trolling on JPP is all he has. Sad.

You know, it's useless conversing with these leftist assholes.

For you, it is useless. Your baseline reality is objectively false. So you are simply talking past us. The only reason I'm here is to understand in a virtual environment what I will encounter in real life. Yes, I do meet people as galactically stupid as you in real life. The other reason is my guilty pleasure of trolling you idiots. You should be familiar with the concept.

This thread is a perfect example of how trumpperism works. . .

They did not come up with any evidence illegal aliens took over apartment complexes.
They did not come up with any evidence anyone other than Maduro said crime was down in Venezuela.

They DID attack me for claiming things I did not claim.

They DID run away...

They did not come up with any evidence illegal aliens took over apartment complexes.
They did not come up with any evidence anyone other than Maduro said crime was down in Venezuela.

They DID run away...
Most of us have lives.

Your receptionist job allows you to remain on this forum all day.

Damocles owns the server and probably tires of your incessant, uninformed posts..trolling.

Allow me to inform you that the weather in Georgia has moderated, temps in the 70’s instead of the 90’s and low humidity.

Golf and fishing are now feasible.

You may have noted that lots of us conservatives are rarely on this forum in the afternoon.

Damocles probably is going to play golf or go fishing…as am I.

Most of us have lives.

Damocles owns the server and probably tires of your incessant, uninformed posts..trolling.

Allow me to inform you that the weather in Georgia has moderated, temps in the 70’s instead of the 90’s and low humidity.

You may have noted that lots of us conservatives are rarely on this forum in the afternoon.

If you are going to make a claim then you should be prepared to back it up, instead of simply scream victory and run.

I am fairly certain you and Damo spent time looking for a citation, finding nothing, you declared victory and ran.

Last edited:

They DID run away...
MAGAts do a lot of running away. I've never met one that was intelligent, educated and rational. In all fairness, that's par for political extremists and science-deniers.

Most of us have lives.

Still hot here in Texas but in two or three weeks the weather should be good for fishing. My dentist and I will be fishing in his private 14 acre lake. He has Florida bass, crappie, Florida brim, channel cats, hybrid stripers . He has caught 9 and 13 lb bass this year. I'm pumped.

Back