Is crime way down in Venezuela?

Every single one of these problems is falsely promoted by Trump. He will turn an isolated incident into a widespread problem. It suits his poorly educated voter base.
Hence my noting that the base of the story is real, and that hyperbolizing it is the supposed "fakeness"... But saying that it didn't happen at all is way more fake than hyperbolizing the issue.

Hence my noting that the base is real, and that hyperbolizing it is the supposed "fakeness"... But saying that it didn't happen at all is way more fake than hyperbolizing the issue.
Something happened, as happens all over the United States, but there is no evidence it was illegal aliens taking over an apartment complex.

Looks like if there were bad actors, the authorities took care of it.

Even J.D. Vance said that they make up stories to promote what they believe is important.

You really are dumb and uninformed, Concarty.

Violent crime has increased under Harris-Biden admin
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/09/13 › us-news › violent-cri...
5 days ago — The annual National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) showed total instances of reported violent crime — including rape, robbery and aggravated ...

Latest DOJ data shows crime rates remain elevated under ...
Washington Times
https://www.washingtontimes.com › news › sep › latest-d...
6 days ago — Crime rates remained elevated last year under President Biden, according to Justice Department data released Thursday that challenges a ..

LOL, the Washington Times. You actually read that? The New York Post. you actually read that?

Yes it is up this year, WAY down overall under Biden.

Cherry picking of data indicates a low level of intelligence. Did you complete your Primary Education, Earl? Doesn't appear that you did.

LOL, the Washington Times. You actually read that? The New York Post. you actually read that?

Cherry picking of data indicates a low level of intelligence. Did you complete your Primary Education, Earl? Doesn't appear that you did.

Latest DOJ data shows crime rates remain elevated under ...
Washington Times
https://www.washingtontimes.com › news › sep › latest-d...
6 days ago — Crime rates remained elevated last year under President Biden, according to Justice Department data released Thursday that challenges a ..

You don 't believe the DOJ.

Poor Concarty.

Something happened, as happens all over the United States, but there is no evidence it was illegal aliens taking over an apartment complex.

Looks like if there were bad actors, the authorities took care of it.

Even J.D. Vance said that they make up stories to promote what they believe is important.
Except it was. 2 Apartment complexes, in fact. While Mike downplayed it a bit he was clear that 2 buildings were affected and that the people they arrested were Venezuelan gang members.

Hence my noting that the base of the story is real, and that hyperbolizing it is the supposed "fakeness"... But saying that it didn't happen at all is way more fake than hyperbolizing the issue.

That's a value judgement. I happen to disagree. IMHO, sensationalizing an isolated event and claiming the problem is widespread is demonizing large segments of the population, which is Trumps playbook. Based on what I see on this site, it's working. It is ignorant and dangerous. Ask the residents of Springfield, Ohio. Ask almost any community with a large segment of immigrants. Trump is dangerous. But go ahead and vote for him. Be careful what you ask for. Will you turn me in for being a Harris donor, or will you leave that to someone else?

Except it was. 2 Apartment complexes, in fact. While Mike downplayed it a bit he was clear that 2 buildings were affected and that the people they arrested were Venezuelan gang members.
"Illegal" Venezuelans, who "took over" the complexes?

You see, they see a story and then add what they want to it without any evidence, then MAGA gulps is down. You also gulp it down, apparently.

That's a value judgement. I happen to disagree. IMHO, sensationalizing an isolated event and claiming the problem is widespread is demonizing large segments of the population, which is Trumps playbook. Based on what I see on this site, it's working. It is ignorant and dangerous. Ask the residents of Springfield, Ohio. Ask almost any community with a large segment of immigrants. Trump is dangerous. But go ahead and vote for him. Be careful what you ask for. Will you turn me for being a Harris donor, or will you leave that to someone else?
I think that allowing idiots like Jarod to pretend it didn't happen at all, simply disbelieving the reports from the people that lived there, arrest reports, etc. is far worse than hyperbolizing. It's like telling a woman she didn't get raped because she wore a short skirt and was in a bad part of town so she wanted it.

'Tren de Aragua' Venezuelan gang spreading around the US
NewsNation
https://www.newsnationnow.com › immigration › cartels
3 days ago — The gang began in Venezuelan prison · It's now spread to most of Latin America and parts of the US · Drug trafficking, robbery and smuggling among ...

"Illegal" Venezuelans, who "took over" the complexes?

You see, they see a story and then add what they want to it without any evidence, then MAGA gulps is down. You also gulp it down, apparently.
Again, illegal migrants did take over the complexes, Jarod. Even if you don't like the reality. Hyperbolizing is "fake", yes. But it really did happen. Just not a "whole city"...

Ignoring the very real crimes committed against people is something Democrats like to do when the very real crimes could have been prevented by simply enforcing immigration laws. Trump gives you guys the inch you turn into a mile with his hyperbole, I get that. But you can do better than him rather than just wallow with him in the old outhouse hole.

I think that allowing idiots like Jarod to pretend it didn't happen at all, simply disbelieving the reports from the people that lived there, arrest reports, etc. is far worse than hyperbolizing. It's like telling a woman she didn't get raped because she wore a short skirt and was in a bad part of town so she wanted it.
Man, you hate being called out, don't you.

I never said any reports from people living there were untrue.

If a woman were to get raped, then trump claimed it was done by an illegal who was running a sex trafficking ring... but there was no evidence the person was an illegal or that there was a sex trafficking ring, Id call out that lie. Even though she did get raped.

The FBI data on crime is incomplete. Several Major cities did not report their violent crimes.

4 Reasons We Should Worry About Missing Crime DataThe FBI’s crime data is still incomplete — and politicians are taking advantage.

"More than 6,000 law enforcement agencies were missing from the FBI’s national crime data last year, representing nearly one-third of the nation’s 18,000 police agencies. This means a quarter of the U.S. population wasn't represented in the federal crime data last year, according to The Marshall Project’s analysis."

Now go do something you actually know about, like delivering chicken wings for Uber Eats.

Back