Is crime way down in Venezuela?

'Tren de Aragua' Venezuelan gang spreading around the US
NewsNation
https://www.newsnationnow.com › immigration › cartels
3 days ago — The gang began in Venezuelan prison · It's now spread to most of Latin America and parts of the US · Drug trafficking, robbery and smuggling among ...

Again, illegal migrants did take over the complexes, Jarod. Even if you don't like the reality. Hyperbolizing is "fake", yes. But it really did happen. Just not a "whole city"...

Ignoring the very real crimes committed against people is something Democrats like to do when the very real crimes could have been prevented by simply enforcing immigration laws. Trump gives you guys the inch you turn into a mile with his hyperbole, I get that. But you can do better than him rather than just wallow with him in the old outhouse hole.
This is my only claim about trump, he made the part up about illegals taking over complexes.

That kind of made up story is harmfull, dangerous and a LIE.

I never said nothing ever happened in the complexes, I said trump is lying about what did happen, and you are stretching to try to discredit me.

Man, you hate being called out, don't you.

I never said any reports from people living there were untrue.

If a woman were to get raped, then trump claimed it was done by an illegal who was running a sex trafficking ring... but there was no evidence the person was an illegal or that there was a sex trafficking ring, Id call out that lie. Even though she did get raped.
Says the guy who isn't liking being called out. *sigh*...

Again, I think you can be better than Trump, stop hyperbolizing. Pretending things didn't happen that did because trump "lied" when he hyperbolized the story... You are wallowing in the same outhouse pit that your hated nemesis is wallowing in when you ignore the crimes committed against others simply because you do not like that they were committed by people you know shouldn't even be here and wouldn't if Kamala and Biden hadn't invited them.

Again, illegal migrants did take over the complexes, Jarod. Even if you don't like the reality. Hyperbolizing is "fake", yes. But it really did happen. Just not a "whole city"...

Ignoring the very real crimes committed against people is something Democrats like to do when the very real crimes could have been prevented by simply enforcing immigration laws. Trump gives you guys the inch you turn into a mile with his hyperbole, I get that. But you can do better than him rather than just wallow with him in the old outhouse hole.
You have some evidence these people were in the United States illegally?

Says the guy who isn't liking being called out. *sigh*...

Again, I think you can be better than Trump, stop hyperbolizing. Pretending things didn't happen that did because trump "lied" when he hyperbolized the story... You are wallowing in the same outhouse pit that your hated nemesis is wallowing when you ignore the crimes committed against others simply because you do not like that they were committed by people you know shouldn't even be here and wouldn't if Kamala and Biden hadn't invited them.
Where did I pretend something did not happen? Other than the additions trump claimed?

Harris invited them? That is hyperbolizing...

Run away now!

This is my only claim about trump, he made the part up about illegals taking over complexes.

That kind of made up story is harmfull, dangerous and a LIE.

I never said nothing ever happened in the complexes, I said trump is lying about what did happen, and you are stretching to try to discredit me.
Just prove he made it up. Oh that's right you never actually do things like that. You're a useless pussy

You have some evidence these people were in the United States illegally?

Judge sets $10 million bond for Venezuelan man accused ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › girl-murder-houston-undo...
Jun 24, 2024 — A judge in Texas has set bond of $10 million for an undocumented Venezuelan man accused of killing a 12-year-old Houston girl.

Damocles should set some standards for ignorant, uninformed posters like Jarod and Concart.

Last edited:
Trying to teach leftists anything is like trying to teach a bag of rocks to float. I mean good luck to you but the soil isn't very fertile there.
I don't know about that I actually had a floating rock when I was a kid. It was pumice that had a lot of trapped air in it. So on very rare occasions it can happen and their heads are full of air. So anything is possible. :thinking:

Judge sets $10 million bond for Venezuelan man accused ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › girl-murder-houston-undo...
Jun 24, 2024 — A judge in Texas has set bond of $10 million for an undocumented Venezuelan man accused of killing a 12-year-old Houston girl.
Ok, maybe that is a true story, AP is a trusted source. These things do happen.

I was discussing the lies about the Apartment complexes.

Damocles often "leaves" the discussions at this point, when he has been called out.

Ok, maybe that is a true story, AP is a trusted source. These things do happen.

Damocles often "leaves" the discussions at this point, when he has been called out.
You were proven to be uniformed.

You have been proven to be semi-literate.

Why should he remain when there isn't much more to be proven.

He did not refute any claims made by me.
Yes he did and so did I.

"Ok, maybe that is a true story, AP is a trusted source. These things do happen.

Damocles often "leaves" the discussions at this point, when he has been called out."

Yes he did and so did I.

"Ok, maybe that is a true story, AP is a trusted source. These things do happen.

Damocles often "leaves" the discussions at this point, when he has been called out."
He was not called out and he probably is eating breakfast or doing server things.

I do agree with his post.

"..., stop hyperbolizing. Pretending things didn't happen that did because trump "lied" when he hyperbolized the story... You are wallowing in the same outhouse pit that your hated nemesis is wallowing in when you ignore the crimes committed against others simply because you do not like that they were committed by people you know shouldn't even be here and wouldn't if Kamala and Biden hadn't invited them."

One hundred percent accurate.

Yes he did and so did I.

What claims made by me were refuted?

Back