Is God evil?

Is God evil?

• Total voters
Untrue; because your uncontrollable desire to try to say believers are wrong, just shows your fear.
Plus the liberal snowflake behavior of using insults and attempting to denigrate, just goes to prove that they're afraid.

My candid opinions scare the shit out of you because I reveal just how fucking stupid and childish your " faith" really is...
This is so much fun...

The truth needs no defense; because it's able to stand on it's own. :D

So you think it "true" that a mother could remain a virgin, even after vaginal childbirth?
Fear based faith in magic allows for a lot of stupidity to prevail in what might seem to be otherwise intelligent adults...
It's just fucking amazes me.

JEEZ, that was really weak; because it was apparent that my comment was directed to another person, so you attempting to divert it just shows how desperate you are.

:facepalm:

Just pointing out your need to project you weaknesses onto others.
Your only argument is really just a fucking mirror...
LOL

My candid opinions scare the shit out of you because I reveal just how fucking stupid and childish your " faith" really is...
This is so much fun...

This is amusing; because now you're trying to reverse what is true about your own fear.
There is nothing you could post, that would scare or cause me to be upset; because I laugh at your attempts, seeing as how amusing and desperate they are.

:evilnod:

Untrue; because your uncontrollable desire to try to say believers are wrong, just shows your fear.
Plus the liberal snowflake behavior of using insults and attempting to denigrate, just goes to prove that they're afraid.

You never use insults to make your point?
Your need to project your own weaknesses onto others is fucking epic today...
I've never seen you this afraid before...

So you think it "true" that a mother could remain a virgin, even after vaginal childbirth?
Fear based faith in magic allows for a lot of stupidity to prevail in what might seem to be otherwise intelligent adults...
It's just fucking amazes me.

YEP!
Because your knowledge of what the description of a virgin is, is not only laughable; but pathetic. :palm:

The rest is just you voicing your fear.

Just pointing out your need to project you weaknesses onto others.
Your only argument is really just a fucking mirror...
LOL

How amusing that you continue to try to make such a pathetic attempt to try and reverse facts about you and project them on someone else.

JEEZ, you really suck at this; but then, you are a snowflake and being away from your safe place is probably disturbing to you.

You never use insults to make your point?
Your need to project your own weaknesses onto others is fucking epic today...
I've never seen you this afraid before...

OH, HOW SWEET.
You attempting to use my own comments and reverse them, in an attempt to make yourself appear to be able to have a cognitive conclusion, is amusing.

Own your fear, seeing as how you've made the free will choice to continue it.

This is amusing; because now you're trying to reverse what is true about your own fear.
There is nothing you could post, that would scare or cause me to be upset; because I laugh at your attempts, seeing as how amusing and desperate they are.

No need to deny how afraid you are...
It comes through loud and clear with your every pantie pissing post...
Tell me about these "consequences" you and Pimp are so afraid of that you are willing to make fools of yourselves on a public forum...
I would love to learn just how childish and retarded you guys really are...

No need to deny how afraid you are...
It comes through loud and clear with your every pantie pissing post...
Tell me about these "consequences" you and Pimp are so afraid of that you are willing to make fools of yourselves on a public forum...
I would love to learn just how childish and retarded you guys really are...

That's it, continue to use my comments; because imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

I want to thank you for providing so much amusement; but then, a lot of JPP posters probably feel the same way, towards you.

OH, HOW SWEET.
You attempting to use my own comments and reverse them, in an attempt to make yourself appear to be able to have a cognitive conclusion, is amusing.

Own your fear, seeing as how you've made the free will choice to continue it.

You are starting to go all PeeWee on me...
I know you are capable of doing better than that...
Don't disappoint...
e3134839ef30f527cce0568c17fcd7a2.jpg

That's it, continue to use my comments; because imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

I want to thank you for providing so much amusement; but then, a lot of JPP posters probably feel the same way, towards you.

I was really hoping you would tell about the "consequences" that scare the fuck out of you so much...
Embarrassed to talk about them to an adult?

why on earth does BucKKKle think he's frightening......he can't even convince himself let alone anyone else.......

How amusing that you continue to try to make such a pathetic attempt to try and reverse facts about you and project them on someone else.

JEEZ, you really suck at this; but then, you are a snowflake and being away from your safe place is probably disturbing to you.

The Pee Wee argumentative style of your repartee' is at least consistent...
I guess that's all you have, huh?
So disappointing...
I thought you would be able to argue your faith...
I was wrong...
You've got nothing but sophomoric retort...

Back