Is God evil?

Is God evil?

• Total voters
Well; it evidently affects you enough, that you feel compelled to respond..

How long ago were you promoted to Major Fail?

From your posts, I can see where you would admire a little pissant that can only respond by changing someone's post then replying to his own changes.

Lame, just like you.

Still working on Pascal, dumbshit?

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
lol

Apparently, you don't know the meaning of the word "ignore".

Yet, you felt the need to respond to me. Stupid reply, anyway. You have yet to adequately respond to anything.

I feel the need to point and say "Look! Something stupid" when I see something stupid.....before I put you on ignore I had to respond to every post you made, because they are always something stupid........to give myself some free time I put you on ignore.....then I only need to point at you when someone quotes you.......

From your posts, I can see where you would admire a little pissant that can only respond by changing someone's post then replying to his own changes.

Lame, just like you.

Still working on Pascal, dumbshit?

And yet, after all this time and opportunity, you still have nothing to present that would support your any of your declarations.

Good job, Major Fail. :good4u:

Hmmm. Seems this thread is about your god, isn't it? Didn't he say something about abominations? Does his impure beat your abomination?

NO, the tread was about something else and was started by Watermark.
Are you admitting that you have no idea of what Watermark meant; because that would mean that you're more of a dumbass then Watermark. :good4u:

I feel the need to point and say "Look! Something stupid" when I see something stupid.....before I put you on ignore I had to respond to every post you made, because they are always something stupid........to give myself some free time I put you on ignore.....then I only need to point at you when someone quotes you.......

Bumped for domer; er., Major Fail. :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW - did my little revelation, regarding your fear, cause you to be upset?? :D

Some say ignorance is bliss, whereas you obviously have decided to make it your lifelong achievement.

Nope ... I remain fearless in regard to supernatural beings because I know them to be figments of the imaginations of frightened, weak-minded people like you...
More projection from the pantie pissing little superstitious twit USFREEDUMB ...
You are the one who has the fear of the god you want to pretend is real...

LMFAO

Bumped for domer; er., Major Fail. :D

Nothing could be stupider than an adult who believes that if the proper magic incantations are mumbled on one's knees in a magic house once a week, that one will live forever in some idyllic paradise above the sky ...
The Easter bunny has more beleivability ...
A six foot tall, buck-toothed, leporidae leaving chocolate eggs, in the dark of a spring night, to well behaved children, is a much easier story to swallow...
Sky Daddy's promised salvation is the refuge of weak-minded self centered manipulated twits , like you ...
LMFAO

Last edited:

lol

Poor little dyslexic punk. Why didn't you pull your normal childish shit, buttfuck? Change my post, then respond to that?

Go talk John with this other brainless thumper.

And yet, after all this time and opportunity, you still have nothing to present that would support your any of your declarations.

Good job, Major Fail. :good4u:

Never did look up Pascal, did you, loser? I understand. It actually requires some thought and logic.

Stick with your children's stories about virgins having babies. They are more suited to your mentality.

Nope ... I remain fearless in regard to supernatural beings because I know them to be figments of the imaginations of frightened, weak-minded people like you...
More projection from the pantie pissing little superstitious twit USFREEDUMB ...
You are the one who has the fear of the god you want to pretend is real...

LMFAO

No; you are scared and it shows in your constant need to resort to insults, attempts at degradation, and you trying to convince yourself.
You're scared of the unknown and your lack of understanding.

But that's OK; because it shows that you still might be salvageable; but the choice is always up to you, seeing as how you do have free will and are not only responsible for those choices, but also the consequences.

:evilnod:

Nothing could be stupider than an adult who believes that if the proper magic incantations are mumbled on one's knees in a magic house once a week, that one will live forever in some idyllic paradise above the sky ...
The Easter bunny has more beleivability ...
A six foot tall, buck-toothed, leporidae leaving chocolate eggs, in the dark of a spring night, to well behaved children, is a much easier story to swallow...
Sky Daddy's promised salvation is the refuge of weak-minded self centered manipulated twits , like you ...
LMFAO

That's odd; because I've never said such and therefore, this is nothing more then something you've imagined in your mind.
Probably your own fear may be what caused it.

Never did look up Pascal, did you, loser? I understand. It actually requires some thought and logic.

Stick with your children's stories about virgins having babies. They are more suited to your mentality.

Even with all your complaining and whining, you've still be unable to provide anything that refutes what I said; except to stick your fingers in your ears and to keep repeating "no no no no". :good4u:

That virgin mother oxymoron... I never did hear any Sky Daddy myth believers even try to defend that one...LOL
Mary's claim that she was a virgin seems to be believed without question, but I would definitely have a problem taking the word of a thirteen year old Jewish minx who has been on the road for a while, on that personal detail...
The definition of a virgin is a female with an intact hymen. Now let's say she was inseminated through a straw or some really skinny, first century, turkey baster ... Okay you could claim to have a pregnant virgin. But they insist on calling her a virgin after motherhood is attained, (The Virgin Mother)...
Now no one has ever claimed that Mary gave birth through cesarean section so one can only assume that a birth in a barn is going to have to be vaginal anyway.
How the fuck could her hymen remain intact with a baby squeezing out through Mary's thirteen year old vagina?
Impossible!
Another broader definition of "virgin" is a female whose vagina has never been visited by a penis, but they can't defend that aspect either because J C was supposed to be a boy...Presumably with a penis attached...LOL

I try to imagine how anyone could believe in the concept of a virgin mother and I have tried every logical avenue without pursuing magical solutions, as I do not believe in magic.
I invite any Sky Daddy myth believer to refute anything I have just presented and tell me how a "virgin mother" is possible.
LMFAO

That's odd; because I've never said such and therefore, this is nothing more then something you've imagined in your mind.
Probably your own fear may be what caused it.

So you don't buy into that childish "live forever" bullshit either? Good for you, I would have thought otherwise
Fear ? No. I am not afraid...that's you Sky daddy myth believers who are afraid to face death... I have no problem with mortality. One day I will die and I will cease to be. Does that sound frightened to you?

Pimp has said in this forum that;
" The only thing I know is the promise of everlasting life"

...That is a direct quote...
How fucking retarded is that, huh?

That virgin mother oxymoron... I never did hear any Sky Daddy myth believers even try to defend that one...LOL
Mary's claim that she was a virgin seems to be believed without question, but I would definitely have a problem taking the word of a thirteen year old Jewish minx who has been on the road for a while, on that personal detail...
The definition of a virgin is a female with an intact hymen. Now let's say she was inseminated through a straw or some really skinny, first century, turkey baster ... Okay you could claim to have a pregnant virgin. But they insist on calling her a virgin after motherhood is attained, (The Virgin Mother)...
Now no one has ever claimed that Mary gave birth through cesarean section so one can only assume that a birth in a barn is going to have to be vaginal anyway.
How the fuck could her hymen remain intact with a baby squeezing out through Mary's thirteen year old vagina?
Impossible!
Another broader definition of "virgin" is a female whose vagina has never been visited by a penis, but they can't defend that aspect either because J C was supposed to be a boy...Presumably with a penis attached...LOL

I try to imagine how anyone could believe in the concept of a virgin mother and I have tried every logical avenue without pursuing magical solutions, as I do not believe in magic.
I invite any Sky Daddy myth believer to refute anything I have just presented and tell me how a "virgin mother" is possible.
LMFAO

Why should it be defended?
Those who believe have their faith; while those who have no faith, only have their doubts.

It's your free will; but with great responsibility, comes great consequences.

So you don't buy into that childish "live forever" bullshit either? Good for you, I would have thought otherwise
Fear ? No. I am not afraid...that's you Sky daddy myth believers who are afraid to face death... I have no problem with mortality. One day I will die and I will cease to be. Does that sound frightened to you?

Pimp has said in this forum that;
" The only thing I know is the promise of everlasting life"

...That is a direct quote...
How fucking retarded is that, huh?

You're free to believe as you wish and that's called free will; but with choice comes consequences.

No; you are scared and it shows in your constant need to resort to insults, attempts at degradation, and you trying to convince yourself.
You're scared of the unknown and your lack of understanding.

But that's OK; because it shows that you still might be salvageable; but the choice is always up to you, seeing as how you do have free will and are not only responsible for those choices, but also the consequences.
If insulting others indicated fear, you have to be be scared shittless 24/7. LOL
You are the frightened little myth believer.
You have free will too.
There is no need for you to declare your belief in magic and myth and make a fool of yourself here. But you insist on doing so...

If insulting others indicated fear, you have to be be scared shittless 24/7. LOL
You are the frightened little myth believer.
You have free will too.
There is no need for you to declare your belief in magic and myth and make a fool of yourself here. But you insist on doing so...

I believe that I will have to answer for my indiscretions; but since you don't feel that there is anyone to answer to, it's obvious that you find nothing wrong with your behavior.
For some reason; those who choose to not believe have started way more threads about religion, then those who do believe, at least on JPP.

That's what fear has done to the liberal snowflakes.

Why should it be defended?
Those who believe have their faith; while those who have no faith, only have their doubts.

It's your free will; but with great responsibility, comes great consequences.

Consequences? What consequences? Please do, tell me the consequences...
BTW... You do know that Jack Nicholson only played the Devil in a movie...Right?
He is an actor and the Devil is a childish mythological concept...
Do I really need to explain that to you as well?

Last edited:
Back