Is God evil?

Is God evil?

• Total voters
I believe that I will have to answer for my indiscretions; but since you don't feel that there is anyone to answer to, it's obvious that you find nothing wrong with your behavior.
For some reason; those who choose to not believe have started way more threads about religion, then those who do believe, at least on JPP.

That's what fear has done to the liberal snowflakes.

:evilnod:
I answer to my humanity, before the fact... not some imagined Sky Daddy who will forgive you after you have acted without humanity...
Maybe that's why I am a Democrat and you are a republican
So you admit that you are frightened of facing consequences in some childish belief that you will live forever...
Got it!

Consequences? What consequences? Please do, tell me the consequences...
BTW... You do know that Jack Nicholson only played the Devil in a movie...Right?
He is an actor and the Devil is a childish mythological concept...
Do I really need to explain that to you as well?

You can keep trying to hide your fear, behind what you consider to be thoughtfully typed out responses; but in truth, all it does is reveal more of your fear. :D

I answer to my humanity, before the fact... not some imagined Sky Daddy who will forgive you after you have acted without humanity...
Maybe that's why I am a Democrat and you are a republican
So you admit that you are frightened of facing consequences in some childish belief that you will live forever...
Got it!

Aww; but you have no humanity, which you have shown repeatedly over the past year or so.
You just have to have everything explained to you and placed in a nicely constructed box; because anything that is out of your control, scares you.

How sad. :palm:

the consequences aren't secret and you already know them.....in fact you don't stop complaining about them.......

The consequences are in a book written by Mediterranean goatfuckers. Only one of a plethora of religions, all of which believe differently. That you mindless and arrogant pricks think you're something special is laughable.

Why should it be defended?
Those who believe have their faith; while those who have no faith, only have their doubts.

It's your free will; but with great responsibility, comes great consequences.

You don't have to defend it. From a thinking person's perspective, you can't. And your posts demonstrate that.

You can keep trying to hide your fear, behind what you consider to be thoughtfully typed out responses; but in truth, all it does is reveal more of your fear. :D

More PROJECTION, lol...
The more you call me frightened the clearer it becomes that fear is really your primary motivation ...
You are scared shitless of ceasing to be, so you cling to your myths and magic, hoping that those middle east goat fuckers were somehow right and you will live forever...
Pathetic deluded fear driven, childish faith...
Too fucking funny!

Aww; but you have no humanity, which you have shown repeatedly over the past year or so.
You just have to have everything explained to you and placed in a nicely constructed box; because anything that is out of your control, scares you.

How sad. :palm:

You describe yourself to a tee, racist...
LMFAO!

More PROJECTION, lol...
The more you call me frightened the clearer it becomes that fear is really your primary motivation ...
You are scared shitless of ceasing to be, so you cling to your myths and magic, hoping that those middle east goat fuckers were somehow right and you will live forever...
Pathetic deluded fear driven, childish faith...
Too fucking funny!

Untrue; because your uncontrollable desire to try to say believers are wrong, just shows your fear.
Plus the liberal snowflake behavior of using insults and attempting to denigrate, just goes to prove that they're afraid.

Back