Is God evil?

Is God evil?

• Total voters
(laughing)

Your Jesus is god and god is Daddy and Mommy is a virgin because you have a book that says so. That book is true because god says so. And we know god says so because it's in the book.

Checkmate, fool.

yeah the virgin birth thing aways bothered me

its the inate hate of women in that really pisses me off.

a pregnant women seen as unpure because of how humans are actually made.

is a man seen as UNPURE after he fucks ???????

NO

why?

because it was all dreamed up by some man

So now you're protecting yourself by saying that someone responding to a post, that was started by someone else, means their "pedaling" a belief.

You really suck at this, just to let you know. :D

Two things, idiot.

1. Go back and read the posts. If you can comprehend simple English, you'll know what I'm referring to. I doubt you'll pick up on it.
2. "their pedaling"? Really? lol

NO

why?

What these "Christians" don't seem to realize is that their theology is nothing more than a knockoff of any number of others. Virgin births, son of god, tempted by evil, rejection, miracles, death and resurrection, etc. Nothing new here. History is replete with the same myths.

This one is a tad different in that "Christians" tell you that you are condemned for eternity for using your brain and rejecting that bullshit.

it was just mankind trying to make sense out of life and then using it to control others when a consensus was agreed upon in a society.

controlling women was always a part of it

I understand women and children got devalued by menfolk because they kept dying due to childbirth and pregnancy and child hood diseases.

It was emotionally hard on men to value them as full equals.

it wasn't out of meanness it was out of the fact that they lived longer because their bodies did not bare the cost of populating the world.

those days are over.

time to leave that shit on the cutting room floor

(laughing)

Your Jesus is god and god is Daddy and Mommy is a virgin because you have a book that says so. That book is true because god says so. And we know god says so because it's in the book.

Checkmate, fool.

Sorry; but you moved the wrong piece, all you did was expose your weakness and are now defeated. :D

Do you really think that your pathetic attempts at insults and demeaning, are really going to shake anyone's faith or belief; because you still seem to be trying to convince yourself instead of anyone else.

lol

Apparently, you don't know the meaning of the word "ignore".

Yet, you felt the need to respond to me. Stupid reply, anyway. You have yet to adequately respond to anything.

Flail away, John fool.

By "respond", you meant mocking; then you would be correct for once.

NO

why?

If the man had fucked you, then YES he would be impure; but he would probably commit suicide, after he sobered up and realized what he had done.

:evilnod:

Two things, idiot.

1. Go back and read the posts. If you can comprehend simple English, you'll know what I'm referring to. I doubt you'll pick up on it.
2. "their pedaling"? Really? lol

There is no problem in comprehending the posts; because the chronological order (I've been waiting to use that one) shows that all you're complaining about, are the responses to the comments previously made. :D

There is no problem in comprehending the posts; because the chronological order (I've been waiting to use that one) shows that all you're complaining about, are the responses to the comments previously made. :D

First, Granule inserts his Sodom and Gomorrah bullshit. Then you weigh in with your free will copout. Followed by the idiot PMP and his "you go to hell for a lifetime of rejecting God."

Such fucking horseshit you get from a book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers.

Keep your brainless fucking children's stories within your own cult and we're fine.

First, Granule inserts his Sodom and Gomorrah bullshit. Then you weigh in with your free will copout. Followed by the idiot PMP and his "you go to hell for a lifetime of rejecting God."

Such fucking horseshit you get from a book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers.

Keep your brainless fucking children's stories within your own cult and we're fine.

Once again, they were responses not only to the OP; but also to what others had posted.

Calm down and control your fear.

The little punk tries, but the copy, muddle and paste bullshit fails every time. Just his version of "I know you are".

Well; it evidently affects you enough, that you feel compelled to respond..

How long ago were you promoted to Major Fail?

Back