Is God evil?

Is God evil?

• Total voters
Simply disprove any truth presented in scripture. You cannot. The circular reasoning is yours...you have attempted many times to find untruths within scripture and you have failed time and time again. A Christian believes because the scriptures can be tested. Of course if you love evil.....and not God, you have already been cast aside by God. Thus your continuous attempts at deceit. Satan, your father, is a liar and the father of the lie.

Apples don't fall far from the tree. Your words prove one thing....you don't have a righteous bone in your body. :) Evil is as evil does. Perhaps when you grow up you might find hope.

As far a defending the word of God.....you have been handed your ass on more than one occasion previously when you attempted to match wits with the God that inspired the scriptures.

Just like Yaya, you have no concept of circular reasoning, even though you are the greatest abuser on this forum.

You use scripture to prove the truth of the scripture. Classic circularity, moron. You're a blind ignoramus, pal, and pathetically laughable as well.

Satan is my father? Priceless!

Match wits with your god? Hilarious!

Disprove a virgin birth, man walking on water, raising people from the dead, coming back to life after being dead 3 days? You were homeschooled and Mommy skipped critical reasoning skills and science, didn't she?

You are really something, Ralphie. One of the most willfully ignorant somethings I've ever encountered.

Hey, tell me about that big boat with all the animals on it. I've always enjoyed that "truth". LOL

lol

YOUR post #75, loser. Nothing but a pathetic version of Pascal's Wager, which is a shitty argument in itself. THAT'S the substance, pally boy. Feelings? The irony is thick on that statement! FEELINGS, pal, are what YOU are expressing here, not me. I'm merely pointing out your flawed logic. One which you are avoiding to defend.

You may not agree with what I posted; but you saying it's wrong, doesn't mean you have refuted it or proved that I'm wrong.

JEEZ you're dense. :palm:

Simply disprove any truth presented in scripture. You cannot. The circular reasoning is yours...you have attempted many times to find untruths within scripture and you have failed time and time again. A Christian believes because the scriptures can be tested. Of course if you love evil.....and not God, you have already been cast aside by God. Thus your continuous attempts at deceit. Satan, your father, is a liar and the father of the lie.

Apples don't fall far from the tree. Your words prove one thing....you don't have a righteous bone in your body. :) Evil is as evil does. Perhaps when you grow up you might find hope.

As far a defending the word of God.....you have been handed your ass on more than one occasion previously when you attempted to match wits with the God that inspired the scriptures.

domer can't seem to figure out that his meme isn't relevant......

You may not agree with what I posted; but you saying it's wrong, doesn't mean you have refuted it or proved that I'm wrong.

JEEZ you're dense. :palm:

Look up Pascal's Wager, moron, and try to figure it out. You used the same lame logic. Except weaker. It doesn't fly. You're using the same failed logic that your claim is true because your book tells you it is. Pathetic use of the brain your god supposedly gave you. You're getting close to the circular reasoning Ralphie abuses.

If you can even comprehend Pascal, get back to me.

Look up Pascal's Wager, moron, and try to figure it out. You used the same lame logic. Except weaker. It doesn't fly. You're using the same failed logic that your claim is true because your book tells you it is. Pathetic use of the brain your god supposedly gave you. You're getting close to the circular reasoning Ralphie abuses.

If you can even comprehend Pascal, get back to me.

Just because you say it's failed, does not mean you've refuted it.

All it means is that you're scared of the presentation and want to run from it. :good4u:

If you will reread the thread, I've already mentioned that the idea of evil is subjective.

But back to your comment; society is the one who determines that parameters of what is evil, not the individual.

I decide what I think is or is not evil, not society.

Well you are proving my point. If Society decides what is evil and not, God does not.

Well you are proving my point. If Society decides what is evil and not, God does not.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You truly are delusional.

Are not most of the crimes, that society have decided are "evil", already against God's law?

But you must believe that slavery wasn't evil, prior to the War between the States; because society had said slavery was OK.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You truly are delusional.

Are not most of the crimes, that society have decided are "evil", already against God's law?

But you must believe that slavery wasn't evil, prior to the War between the States; because society had said slavery was OK.

Has your god ACTUALLY told you what his/her/its law is? Or is it just because you have a book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers that CLAIMED to have spoken with this god to get this law?

Has your god ACTUALLY told you what his/her/its law is? Or is it just because you have a book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers that CLAIMED to have spoken with this god to get this law?

It's called FAITH; kind of like I have faith that you will ever post anything of value and so far, you have proven me to be correct.

But then, you have faith in nothing anyway. :D

And YES, GOD does speak to me.

What's that?
OK, I'll tell him.

GOD said to tell you to STFU and STFD.

:evilnod:

It's called FAITH; kind of like I have faith that you will ever post anything of value and so far, you have proven me to be correct.

But then, you have faith in nothing anyway. :D

And YES, GOD does speak to me.

What's that?
OK, I'll tell him.

GOD said to tell you to STFU and STFD.

:evilnod:

When you hear voices, it's called schizophrenia. God voices? Is that some sort of theological schizophrenia?

I always have to laugh at those think Jesus or the omnipotent creator of the universe actually talks to them. The epitome of arrogance and conceit.

When you hear voices, it's called schizophrenia. God voices? Is that some sort of theological schizophrenia?

I always have to laugh at those think Jesus or the omnipotent creator of the universe actually talks to them. The epitome of arrogance and conceit.

Not always.
I also hear voices from my radio and my TV and no one thinks that's weird; but they objected to the conversation I had with the toaster. :D

By the way, I never said HE talks to me; but instead HE speaks to me.

Not that you have the ability to understand or comprehend. :good4u:

Not always.
I also hear voices from my radio and my TV and no one thinks that's weird; but they objected to the conversation I had with the toaster. :D

By the way, I never said HE talks to me; but instead HE speaks to me.

Not that you have the ability to understand or comprehend. :good4u:

Ah. "The Word"

lol

The world is full of idiotic fools who actually think they will live forever if they mumble the correct magical incantations on their knees to imaginary supernatural beings...

Poor stupid, fucking superstitious retards...
I almost feel sorry for them...

Almost...

The world is full of idiotic fools who actually think they will live forever if they mumble the correct magical incantations on their knees to imaginary supernatural beings...

Poor stupid, fucking superstitious retards...
I almost feel sorry for them...

Almost...

Hopefully you'll remember this, at the moment of your death. :good4u:

Hopefully you'll remember this, at the moment of your death. :good4u:

I will think of retards like you, who are wasting your lives, seriously hoping a child's fairytale is real...
That way I will die with a big fucking smile on my face.

profilepic6165_1.gif

Last edited:
Back