Is God evil?

Is God evil?

• Total voters
of course, the essence of Christianity is that you don't go to hell forever for committing sins in a blip of time........you go to hell for a lifetime of rejecting God......
The deck is stacked against us, God gets rejected because he never gives good evidence of his existence. It would be just if he made a personal appearance to each individual and gave them the rules, instead he leaves this to messengers from a period of time two thousand years ago. I find it a very unjust system.

Ah, a weak attempt at Pascal's Wager. His wager was and is a brutal failure.

Is your god that vindicative that you used your brain? Who are you to say whether I'm wasting my time? Or is it only says so in that little book of yours?

So basically your reply was nothing more then you sticking your fingers in your ears and then repeatedly saying "NU-UH".

:facepalm:

The deck is stacked against us, God gets rejected because he never gives good evidence of his existence. It would be just if he made a personal appearance to each individual and gave them the rules, instead he leaves this to messengers from a period of time two thousand years ago. I find it a very unjust system.

And once again; another example of where liberals need to have everything laid out for them to view, or else they can't understand it. :palm:

Untrue; because the denial is you failing to accept that you have free will and with that also comes personal responsibility.
You just want to be able to excuse away, the things that you do or don't do.
Yea, yea free will is fine but that doesn't change the fact that God created both good and evil. The problem with the free will argument is that good or evil can befall upon a person where no choice is made or free will exercised.

Being killed by a drunk driver is an act of evil but it wasn't the victims choice. So good and evil do exist independently of free will. What is argument for that?

Last edited:
Yea, yea free will is fine but that doesn't change the fact that God created bot good and evil. The problem with the free will argument is that good or evil can befall upon a person where no choice is made or free will exercised.

Being killed by a drunk driver is an act of evil but it wasn't the victims choice. So good and evil do exist independently of free will. What is argument for that?

But this was about free will and being hit by a drunk driver, does not involve the free will of the victim.

I wasn't aware that this was addressing what happens TO someone; but instead what they DO!!

I can understand why you want to divert this and it's because you claim to be a lawyer.

But people who do not deserve it "suffer", right?

Yea, yea free will is fine but that doesn't change the fact that God created bot good and evil. The problem with the free will argument is that good or evil can befall upon a person where no choice is made or free will exercised.

My argument and I think the only valid argument is that the death of the victim is not evil from Gods perspective. Death seems to us to be terrible, and I certainly am not choosing to die anytime soon, but I like to think of it as a wonderful experience for the person who dies. Freedom from Earthly suffering.

not if the drunk didn't intend to harm someone

its and act of stupidity not evil

acts of stupidity can harm others

look at trumpy

But this was about free will and being hit by a drunk driver, does not involve the free will of the victim.
No, this is a discussion about the nature of good and evil. Certainly free will plays a part in morality and ethics but that does not change the fact that god and evil exist independently of free will.

So basically your reply was nothing more then you sticking your fingers in your ears and then repeatedly saying "NU-UH".

:facepalm:

No, stupid fuck. I just pointed out two of your failed attempts and they both went over your head.

First, you used a pitiful version of the debunked and ridiculous Pascal's Wager. Failure number 1.

Second, your god was supposed to give you a brain to use logic and reason. The concept of this master of the universe in the sky defies all logic and reason. Just as much as the Roman and Greek gods or a god of the sun. But, YOUR particular god, according to you, will punish you for using that very brain he supposedly gave you. And will reward you for unquestioningly accepting the absurd.

As I said, a particularly insecure and vindictive motherfucker, isn't he?

Last edited:
Back