Is God evil?

Is God evil?

• Total voters
What about yourself?

Pfffffffffffffft. I could become the Mother Theresa incarnate herself and it is not going to help me. The debits far outweigh the credits if you catch my drift. Not proud of it, just a reality. That being said, there is hope for others salvation... ..... ......

of course, the essence of Christianity is that you don't go to hell forever for committing sins in a blip of time........you go to hell for a lifetime of rejecting God......

I was raised in the belief of Purgatory.
Purgatory is where everyone goes, prior to Heaven or hell, to repent all of their sins.
While in Purgatory; if someone truly does not repent, well then their hell bound.

So are you suggesting that nothing bad ever happens to good people?

I wasn't aware that this was addressing what happens TO someone; but instead what they DO!!

I can understand why you want to divert this and it's because you claim to be a lawyer.

Try a little solid logic here, pal. If your deity knows exactly when you you are going to shit tomorrow, that removes your free will on when you finally do. Maybe that will clear out your head a bit, too.

Try to keep up, moron. I believe totally in free will and personal responsibility. That's because I have no use for your contrived "perfect" deity.

I know that logic is difficult for you; but please try and consider the butterfly affect.

Maybe your free will action(s) just determine which road you will travel.

This obvious scares you; because like most liberals, you're terrified of that which you can't explain. :good4u:

If God would be taking away peoples free will by preventing them from doing evil, then who are we to try and prevent them from doing evil? Why not just let people run wild? Legalize rape and murder, as God has essentially done? Shouldn't we aspire to do as God does?

And there's an example of your failed circular logic.
Maybe we try to prevent others from doing evil; because we're not evil ourselves.

Did your parents tell you what to do, every waking moment, and lock you in a protective bubble; or did you do things that you knew you shouldn't do?

I know that logic is difficult for you; but please try and consider the butterfly affect.

Maybe your free will action(s) just determine which road you will travel.

This obvious scares you; because like most liberals, you're terrified of that which you can't explain. :good4u:

lol

I have no fear of where my actions will lead. That's why have no need for a concocted deity.

Purgatory? Really? Just fucking hilarious. A waiting room for heaven or hell! Pfffft!

lol

I have no fear of where my actions will lead. That's why have no need for a concocted deity.

Purgatory? Really? Just fucking hilarious. A waiting room for heaven or hell! Pfffft!

You can believe it or not and that's part of the free will.

When I die and I find out my beliefs were wrong; then I just wasted my time.
but
When you die and find out that your beliefs were wrong; well then, you wasted your opportunity.

You can believe it or not and that's part of the free will.

When I die and I find out my beliefs were wrong; then I just wasted my time.
but
When you die and find out that your beliefs were wrong; well then, you wasted your opportunity.

Ah, a weak attempt at Pascal's Wager. His wager was and is a brutal failure.

Is your god that vindicative that you used your brain? Who are you to say whether I'm wasting my time? Or is it only says so in that little book of yours?

Back