Is homosexuality a choice?

Oh, I get it! Like you and your father have been fagging off since your 18th birthday!

And since you've been with literally thousands of males, that makes things crystal clear.

I see you're back for more embarrassment, boy. It's clear you didn't learn from the last lesson you were taught about not to address your superiors.

I know guys like you who claim that BS.
But when I guy says they will suck you off,you can't get your dick out of your sisters ass fast enough to get a blow job.

If you'll suck a dick, and it's clear you willingly do that, you're a faggot no matter how many women you may have been with. Why do you suck dicks?

Most people who would describe themselves as homosexual probably don't have a lot of choice, and neither did old-fashioned sailors, boys in all-male boarding schools or (still) people in prisons. Some of the non-identifiers chose later to adopt different sexual behaviour because they got more of a kick out of it, and some of those who believed they had no choice still got married for self-protection. Nowadays I'd say the only ones who have choice are those we used to call bum-boys, who make themselves available to the rich and powerful, Republican types mainly.

Most people who would describe themselves as homosexual probably don't have a lot of choice, and neither did old-fashioned sailors, boys in all-male boarding schools or (still) people in prisons. Some of the non-identifiers chose later to adopt different sexual behaviour because they got more of a kick out of it, and some of those who believed they had no choice still got married for self-protection. Nowadays I'd say the only ones who have choice are those we used to call bum-boys, who make themselves available to the rich and powerful, Republican types mainly.

When they chose to be with the same sex, they chose homosexuality.

He denies being queer as well.

Wasn't this one of his first posts on the forum?

A few years ago ,I meet someone who introduced me to BDSM. My first encounter, I thought it would be about how much pain, one could stand. But I soon learned the secret to BDSM. It's not about pain! But that fine line between pain, and a type of ecstasy I had never experienced! Sure there was pain, humiliation, submission, all of which I gladly with stood. To reach that ecstasy! For a year, I couldn't wait to heal from when encounter, so I could have another. During the beating one side of your brain wanted the beating to stop. The other side wanted it never to stop! It also taught one to trust your dominate completely to give you pain, but not to hurt you.

Back