is it FUN to lie?

evince

Truthmatters
I have always hated lying.

I can remember as a small child refusing religion right on church sunday because GOD LIED to Abraham and told him he had to KILL his son.

That bible story ended religion for me in my life.

God LIED

he did it to test someone ?

he is supposed to be all knowing and should KNOW Abraham inside out.

He instead created an evil drama with LIES.

he made a man nearly kill his son.

How do you think that is fair to the child or the man?

LIES.

I cant understand why you people LOVE lies that you call werewolf fun?

you should see from the outside what your discussions about the game afterwards look like.

LIES

that is all that game is about.

you people come out of a session being lessor people every time you re emerge.

grind once put my name in as of I would play.

I immediately told the group that I was a villager and would not play and they could kill me now.

there is a reason

I don't find lying amusing.

I NEVER practice anything that will make me a better liar.

think about that

my lie muscles are severely atrophied.

Or perhaps I was born without any.

I don't lie well.

I am fucking proud of that FACT

I worked to make sure I was not a good liar all my life.

It was NEVER a skill I hoped to learn.

I love being a bad liar.

It makes me very very proud

Name one.

She's lied about things I have said dozens of times, as well as others.

For example, she said that I dismissed the main witness in the GZ trial because she was black, and because I'm a racist who hates black people and wants to see young black men killed. She has also said that I supported the Iraq War, among other doozies.

She's lied about things I have said dozens of times, as well as others.

For example, she said that I dismissed the main witness in the GZ trial because she was black, and because I'm a racist who hates black people and wants to see young black men killed. She has also said that I supported the Iraq War, among other doozies.

Well, quote something in disproof then

Name one.

She lies about Glass Steagall, She lies about people lying, she lies about what I said about the start of the banking crisis, She lies about 'facts' all the time

We could go on for days about the lies of Desh. She does it non stop.

The things you guys are claiming as lies, are actually opinions. They are her opinions. Let's not forget that BAC called Thing a racist on that thread as well. It was an opinion.

grind once put my name in as of I would play.

I immediately told the group that I was a villager and would not play and they could kill me now.

there is a reason

I don't find lying amusing.

I NEVER practice anything that will make me a better liar.

think about that

I wish I had been here to see Grind's reaction to that.

Werewolf is fun to me though.

The things you guys are claiming as lies, are actually opinions. They are her opinions. Let's not forget that BAC called Thing a racist on that thread as well. It was an opinion.

Desh is a pathological liar. You can't read this board objectively over the course of years and not arrive at that conclusion.

Yes - some things like "you're a racist" for no other reason than someone is breathing are opinion. But there are constant lies, as well.

Desh is a pathological liar. You can't read this board objectively over the course of years and not arrive at that conclusion.

Yes - some things like "you're a racist" for no other reason than someone is breathing are opinion. But there are constant lies, as well.

Whatever Onceler. You've had the longest case of internet butthurt over that I've ever seen. I specifically said I didn't think you were a racist on that thread and you're still steaming because I didn't internet disown BAC or something. I personally have not witnessed her lying. Sorry I can't make you happy.

Whatever Onceler. You've had the longest case of internet butthurt over that I've ever seen. I specifically said I didn't think you were a racist on that thread and you're still steaming because I didn't internet disown BAC or something. I personally have not witnessed her lying. Sorry I can't make you happy.

My comments here actually don't have much to do w/ that. Desh has lied about me many times since (since she "outed" me).

You know desh is a nut. She's just your nut, and not the right's, so you turn a blind eye.

"I have always hated lying."

You lie pretty much every single day on this board.

So, that statement isn't credible.

then go get one lie of mine.

It should be easy if your not a fucking lying piece of shit huh?

you wont find one

That Zimmerman thread where Onceler was all butthurt over BAC and Desh was LEG EN DARY

Agreed; that was as compelling a thread as I've been involved in on the board.

Butthurt is such a weird expression, though. Its staying power as a descriptive term is kind of mystifying to me.

My comments here actually don't have much to do w/ that. Desh has lied about me many times since (since she "outed" me).

You know desh is a nut. She's just your nut, and not the right's, so you turn a blind eye.

Her outing of you as a right wing operative still stands as one of the funniest incidents on this board.

go get the thread and lets talk it over again.

If I said I thought your comment was racist how is that a lie you brain addled fool?

Back