is it FUN to lie?

Those, surely, are what we call 'opinions', and hers are not yours - nor are mine, doubtless.

No... she lies about what OTHER people have said about them... that is not an opinion, it is a fucking lie.

If I say 'Apples are red'

and Desh says 'Superfreak says apples are orange'

That is not an opinion, it is a lie.

No... she lies about what OTHER people have said about them... that is not an opinion, it is a fucking lie.

If she is crazy, as you claim, why do you care so passionately about what she says about you? Are you fearful people will believe her or is your self esteem in that bad of shape?

yeah how silly of him to want you to provide Proof of your claim huh

Pure comedy... this coming from someone who refuses to do so... Have you EVER provided PROOF that Thing hates women? NOPE. Yet you accused him of it. Have you EVER provided PROOF that he is a racist? NOPE. Yet you accused him of it.

But is it a quotation?

If she is crazy, as you claim, why do you care so passionately about what she says about you? Are you fearful people will believe her or is your self esteem in that bad of shape?

I got this same reasoning on the Till thread, as well. If you respond, it means you're guilty.

Great logic.

But is it a quotation?

Are you a bit slow?

Yes... she says I said one thing, then links to my comment where she claims I said it and my actual comments are something completely different. Yet she insists that my comments are what she wants them to have said rather than what they actually said.

She does that consistently.

Why did you care so passionately about what the 'skanks' said about Darla? If they were as crazy as you say they were... why did you care? Were you fearful people will believe them? Or was Darla's self esteem in that bad of shape?

Why did you care so passionately about what the 'skanks' said about Darla? If they were as crazy as you say they were... why did you care? Were you fearful people will believe them? Or was Darla's self esteem in that bad of shape?

I cared because it was personal information, otherwise, anything they said about me, I didn't care, I only cared when they brought my husband into it. I knew what they said about me wasn't true, didn't bother me. It was when they used my kids and my hubby that I had a problem.

It is apples and oranges here Superfreak and I am sorry you fail to see the difference. Darla was the same way, it wasn't till they brought her niece into it that she had had enough.

I cared because it was personal information, otherwise, anything they said about me, I didn't care, I only cared when they brought my husband into it. I knew what they said about me wasn't true, didn't bother me. It was when they used my kids and my hubby that I had a problem.

It is apples and oranges here Superfreak and I am sorry you fail to see the difference. Darla was the same way, it wasn't till they brought her niece into it that she had had enough.

Darla has flipped out many times when the posts were not personal - when they just applied to an issue. Many times.

This is kind of ironic given all of the poo storm that some create over the dreaded N word and dreaded C word.

What is funny is that by me typing the "N word" you can't help but say the actual word in your head. But, I guess as long as you don't actually have to see it that is fine.

But, back to the point, why would anyone care if someone calls them the "C word"? Are they afraid someone will believe it? Self esteem low?

Back