is it FUN to lie?

That is pretty ironic that he hides signatures yet feels compelled to subject others to his

God I love JPP

lol... always forget that I have one... that said, it is up to you whether you choose to see them or not. So stop whining. You have the power to see them or not.

lol... always forget that I have one... that said, it is up to you whether you choose to see them or not. So stop whining. You have the power to see them or not.

I wasn't complaining about anything. Just articulating an accurate observation. Maybe you should apply your self avowed awesome Werewolf skills to everyday life and you would see things as they actually are.

LYNCH SUPERFREAK

I wasn't complaining about anything. Just articulating an accurate observation. Maybe you should apply your self avowed awesome Werewolf skills to everyday life and you would see things as they actually are.

LYNCH SUPERFREAK

Are you still bitter that I pegged all three wolves so early?

Darla's an emotionally unstable witch - I hate her!

That's an insane interpretation of what I said. You might want to get that checked out.

I flip out too, as do most on this board. But the silly hypocritical denial of that by you (and Rana) is hilarious.

Not sure where you got "emotionally unstable witch." Sometimes, we project what we fear the most about ourselves, but you'd be best to judge that.

That's an insane interpretation of what I said. You might want to get that checked out.

I flip out too, as do most on this board. But the silly hypocritical denial of that by you (and Rana) is hilarious.

Not sure where you got "emotionally unstable witch." Sometimes, we project what we fear the most about ourselves, but you'd be best to judge that.

I prefer NY fembot with a volcanic temper.

Just having a little fun Onceler. Try and get that stick removed this weekend if you get a chance.

Jeebus, grow a sense of humor. She was being funny.

Why did you care so passionately about what the 'skanks' said about Darla? If they were as crazy as you say they were... why did you care? Were you fearful people will believe them? Or was Darla's self esteem in that bad of shape?

Rana is Darla lite, I thought you knew that already.

Back