Is JPP Dying?

Zap has accused me of having him on "forced ignore" and I hereby give the mods the right to reveal if I have ever requested anyone to be placed on a forced ignore or if I've ever agreed with anyone that they placed on a "forced ignore", regarding myself.

Of course once again we find that the truth is totally different from what dim bulb USF claims.

I have NEVER said he had me placed on "forced ignore".

I have maintained repeatedly that he IGNORES me because he's too scared to have a one on one debate with me, since his two skeevy friends ID and disloyal got perma-banned for what they said about my then 4 year old daughter.

We see there's a BIG DIFFERENCE between what USF claims and the TRUTH.

I'd challenge USF to produce a single quote from me stating he requested I be placed on forced ignore, but everyone has known for quite some time the coward won't respond to my posts and therefore it won't happen.

All in favor say aye

AYE

All opposed

<silence>

Motion carries.

Superfreak is now a mod.
So it is written so shall it be done

Everyone's till waiting on chickenshit liar USF to follow through FOR ONCE and back up his bullshit or finally admit he's just another lying asswipe.

Once again, he's made a claim and simply cannot back it up with proof, so he's gone back to cowering in the corner and pretending he can't read my comments.

Everyone's till waiting on chickenshit liar Yurt to follow through FOR ONCE and back up his bullshit or finally admit he's just another lying asswipe.

Once again, he's made a claim and simply cannot back it up with proof, so he's gone back to cowering in the corner and pretending he can't read my comments.

ftfy........

Back