Is JPP Dying?

No.

If you guys are curious, it'd be Zap, Howey, USF, ILA, and....well Legion. So there ya go.

h85254080

Tom, no. I could never, ever be a mod. Even my cats don't listen to me. In the words of William Tecumseh Sherman: "If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve."

cats don't listen to anyone,,,well I did have a few that did..You gotta negotiate with them..lol

I got a new cat this weekend, a grey neutered male. Been 2 months since the last one, had to do it.
Seems to be a nice cat,,cant think of a name yet

cats don't listen to anyone,,,well I did have a few that did..You gotta negotiate with them..lol

I got a new cat this weekend, a grey neutered male. Been 2 months since the last one, had to do it.

Congratulations on the new addition, annata! How about Christian Grey? That's the male protagonist in "Fifty Shades of Grey." :)

the thought has crossed my mind ever so fleetingly in the past, but truthfully we've always had like only 5-6 women on this board at any given time. A better solution would be for someone to do an invite thread on APP and just invite who they want.
this board has good dynamics, a mixture of demographics, and ideologys.

The problem was the freaking constant spamming of any so called 'thought' that tingled a neurotransmitter.

I hate looking a a section where one poster is always posting the last post.

OK. gripe over - i DO enjoy the rest of the core group here, nice folks

Davey. Cats respond best to names that end in th EE sound.

Okay, I'll bite.

I respond to topics first and posters second. If someone starts a thread that interests me, I respond. I give all posters a chance, if it doesn't work out I either stop responding or if something really bad happens, put them on IA.

I'm much like that too. I try to start each thread by (trying to) forget previous attitudes and insults and go by actual content. Unfortunately, I have a sister who I have to practice that with anyway.

But I digress :-)

Yes, unless someone has truly been disgusting and unnecessarily inflammatory, I try to enter each thread and associated posts 'fresh' and try not to carry over old bitch-fests. I try to reinforce positively. But if there's history....well, the leeway is not as long-lived.

If you cut people off at the knees the minute they post, you cant learn anything and neither can they.

this board has good dynamics, a mixture of demographics, and ideologys.

The problem was the freaking constant spamming of any so called 'thought' that tingled a neurotransmitter.

I hate looking a a section where one poster is always posting the last post.

OK. gripe over - i DO enjoy the rest of the core group here, nice folks

That's why certain posters who've done NOTHING AT ALL get placed on forced ignore while the trolls spamming the hell out of the board get free reign to respond to whomever they wish.

Punishing the innocent by giving the troll free reign.

THIS was Damo and Grind's BIG PLAN!

I, for one, am stunned.

Actually, no I'm not.

This is just more of Grind's petty obsession with punishing me for highlighting his condescending attitude.

I hope that's just the case. It's demoralizing to where things are going.

If you're open to a suggestion...something I think might help calm the waters, is co-opting a female mod. Lady T is no longer active and maybe that's what JPP needs?

I think Rana, assuming she's up to the responsibility, would make an excellent Mod. She's very level headed. I'm sure there are other female members who would make good mods too.

I see your point, we should also have a black mod, an asian mod, an hispanic mod, a gay mod, a lesbian mod, a dog loving mod, a cat hating mod... I mean, we need everyone represented as mods because that helps to get people to follow the friggin rules.

Back