IS Obama WATCHING US on this Forum as we POST?

:derp:

Lol...Maineman, why did you "like" his post?
He liked me because I am RIGHT on. He knows quality when he see it, and he knows that you are on a sheet list and basically he outwardly dissed your ass. You are now in the has-been category and you cannot blame anyone butt yourself for basically committing Forum Sepuku with all your lies and uppity arrogance. Do you really think that a Mensa Man like me would let a twit like you get the best of me? You need to ask Darla about my ability to cyberly dismantle Libs, it was legendary on the old Board. Of course I let my Lib "friends" go, but not Lib a-holes, they need to be "black balled" just like MaineMan did to you in that open post reply, nothing hidden. Even the Blood Mod could not hep you, and it was obvious that Blood tried to save your ass with lies, butt it is what it is, I won and that is that.

I inadvertently hit the wrong Button.... It's fixed now
I understand why you are now kow towing to fellow Lefty Howey, butt everyone knows that you originally thanked me, and you admitted it here, so the damage is done...poor Howey, even his Lefty friends are starting to turn on him.

SJ - You never fail to make me laugh.
You have upset the apple cart and everyone's trying to scamble to try and restack them.

To all the rest:
You're a bunch of idiots and SJ is making you look like fools and he's laughing while doing it.
He knows exactly how to push your buttons and everytime he does it, you jump.

LOL

Good job SJ.

:hand:

SJ - You never fail to make me laugh.
You have upset the apple cart and everyone's trying to scamble to try and restack them.

To all the rest:
You're a bunch of idiots and SJ is making you look like fools and he's laughing while doing it.
He knows exactly how to push your buttons and everytime he does it, you jump.

LOL

Good job SJ.

:hand:
My Son. who lives in Mesa, told me awhile back that you can carry conceiled in AZ without a permit, and I did not believe him. I called the AZ State Police and they said it was true. So in a couple months, as soon as I cross Blythe, cross the River and get to the Flying J, I am strapping my Astra A-100 9mm on conceiled, how cool is that. Gas is almost $1.00 a gallon less there at Flying J, than in Blythe and yet people fill up in Blythe, unbelievable. Great Donuts at Flying J, especially their maple bars. PS, I will probably get banned eventually by the Moderator called "Blood and Sand", who I did not take any BS from, so be it.

My Son. who lives in Mesa, told me awhile back that you can carry conceiled in AZ without a permit, and I did not believe him. I called the AZ State Police and they said it was true. So in a couple months, as soon as I cross Blythe, cross the River and get to the Flying J, I am strapping my Astra A-100 9mm on conceiled, how cool is that. Gas is almost $1.00 a gallon less there at Flying J, than in Blythe and yet people fill up in Blythe, unbelievable. Great Donuts at Flying J, especially their maple bars. PS, I will probably get banned eventually by the Moderator called "Blood and Sand", who I did not take any BS from, so be it.

Yep.
In AZ you can carry open or concealed, without needing a permit.

Back