IS Obama WATCHING US on this Forum as we POST?

The sooner EVERYONE drops this whole threatening and posturing, the better. Just go back to calling each other idiots. It's boring and repetitious, but at least there are no federal penalties associated with it. Move on for Buddha's sake.

They're not "monitors", dipstick, they're "moderators".
O, Howey won a point, hooray for Howey Boy. Your improper post will be addressed properly tomorrow, and only you can stop it by repenting online to me, with emotion and without any signs of uppity arrogance. The ball is in your Court Howey, it will be your fault if the Feds intervene here, because I gave you ample warning to repent. Do you really think that the Secret Service will be happy about any Forum posters mentioning the killing of a sitting President, whether in jest or not, I don't think so. Don't try to change anything because I already took a screen shot of your original post, so your ass is grass. Face it Howey, you just don't have enough marbles in that pin head(gravitas) of yours to compete with me.......LOL...sorry Folks, I almost pissed my pants laughing

The sooner EVERYONE drops this whole threatening and posturing, the better. Just go back to calling each other idiots. It's boring and repetitious, but at least there are no federal penalties associated with it. Move on for Buddha's sake.
Fine, but Howey has to repent and tell US that he lied about me?

Like when you threatened to kill Obama on here?
I just Googled this post you lying MFer, and it showed up, your stinky ass is mine, no pun intended. I will contact the SS tomorrow so help me God, there will be a new rule change on this Forum, probably by the end of the week.

This is true, BTW. When the Secret Service showed up with the court order for information at my work the security lady thought I was in trouble. LOL.

i bet you looked like such a badass. They must have thought you were a spy or something. so cool.

why is that a necessity?
Get that Howey the "it" to repent or the SS will be asking this Forum to change their rules, it's as simple as that, You have until 3:00 Pacific time, I will be coming online to look for Howey's sincere apology, and If I don't see it, off goes the email, just like that, it is already written. It will be all your faults, because I gave everyone ample warnings, and I documented everyone of them offline so no hanky panky, like changing sheet.

Get that Howey the "it" to repent or the SS will be asking this Forum to change their rules, it's as simple as that, You have until 3:00 Pacific time, I will be coming online to look for Howey's sincere apology, and If I don't see it, off goes the email, just like that, it is already written. It will be all your faults, because I gave everyone ample warnings, and I documented everyone of them offline so no hanky panky, like changing sheet.

what a bitch move. You oversized pussy.

what a bitch move. You oversized pussy.
Hey Jive Turkey of a Fool, ya already know ya lack the gravitas and the necessities to compete with me on here, so you have to revert back to your roots bs like you did here with your beech sheet. I am the Man now and you need to get used to it dummy, so move your "flack" ass over, and let a real man take charge. Go back into your hole boy, with your butt body Howey, it is all Howey's fault that this sheet is all coming down, not mine. You Libs are the total failures here for not confronting Howey for making that statement in the first place, what a bunch of woos ho's.....TOUCHE' MFer....LOL

Hey Jive Turkey of a Fool, ya already know ya lack the gravitas and the necessities to compete with me on here, so you have to revert back to your roots bs like you did here with your beech sheet. I am the Man now and you need to get used to it dummy, so move your "flack" ass over, and let a real man take charge. Go back into your hole boy, with your butt body Howey, it is all Howey's fault that this sheet is all coming down, not mine. You Libs are the total failures here for not confronting Howey for making that statement in the first place, what a bunch of woos ho's.....TOUCHE' MFer....LOL

WTF? Are you trying to channel Horshack from "Welcome Back, Kotter"?
And look....you learned a new word, "gravitas", and was able to use it correctly in a sentence. Bully for you. If and when the Feds come, I will vouch for Howey over you, you punk ass sissy. Crying, and bitching and moaning about what someone allegedly said about you. "Real men", as you put, don't act like you do. Touche my ass.

And look....you learned a new word, "gravitas", and was able to use it correctly in a sentence. Bully for you. If and when the Feds come, I will vouch for Howey over you, you punk ass sissy. Crying, and bitching and moaning about what someone allegedly said about you. "Real men", as you put, don't act like you do. Touche my ass.

lol...all this because I accused him of calling me you!

But then; real men don't slap women, for just wagging their finger in their face.
So I guess that leaves you out of the equation all together. :)

Vouch for Howey who threatened your boy with his "blank" Obama crap? You are one dumb MFer, and yes I own your ass now just as I did on the old Board, nothing has changed because you ran away from the old Board because I owned you mentally there and I own you mentally here, except you now have the classic Lib pointy pinhead with mush for brains.....so RBR, run baby run....LOL

Vouch for Howey who threatened your boy with his "blank" Obama crap? You are one dumb MFer, and yes I own your ass now just as I did on the old Board, nothing has changed because you ran away from the old Board because I owned you mentally there and I own you mentally here, except you now have the classic Lib pointy pinhead with mush for brains.....so RBR, run baby run....LOL

Old board? Bitch I don't know you, or care to. You don't own shit, not even your own stupidity, so stfu. I never run away from anything, so, again you lied. Why don't you run to the authorities and tell them I hurt your feelings, Miss Thing?

well, let's not go that far... (grin)

My high school geometry teacher always said if someone keeps threatening to do something, they'll never actually do it.

Guess we'll find out!

That person would be wrong. First, in 98% of the cases of workplace shooting the person who does it has told people he was going to do it. Secondly, SJJRSJJS has never threatened the President. This line of accusation needs to end.

That person would be wrong. First, in 98% of the cases of workplace shooting the person who does it has told people he was going to do it. Secondly, SJJRSJJS has never threatened the President. This line of accusation needs to end.
Thank you Damo, nothing more will be said by me on that subject and there will be no further complaints/action by me, end of story. Thanks again, I see why your are in charge here, very good.

Thank you Damo, nothing more will be said by me on that subject and there will be no further complaints/action by me, end of story. Thanks again, I see why your are in charge here, very good.

Damo is in charge, but I can't bring any mod issues to him. The reason is that on weekends he hits the bottle big time, and sends me dirty, at times, filthy PM's. So that's why I have to deal with Grind on mod issues. It's a shame really.

Well, at the time my geometry teacher was referring to the announcements over the PA systems that they were going to tow a student's car if it didn't get moved. He said since they kept asking for the car to be moved, they weren't really going to tow it.

It was probably quite a stretch to take that to SJJRSSJJS threatening to email the SS ....

I did not mean the concept to apply to any kind of threats to shoot or injure people; I apologize for my piss-poor analogy there and for not spelling out better what I was applying it to.

Back