IS Obama WATCHING US on this Forum as we POST?

That person would be wrong. First, in 98% of the cases of workplace shooting the person who does it has told people he was going to do it. Secondly, SJJRSJJS has never threatened the President. This line of accusation needs to end.

Who said he did? I was teasing him for calling me Poet (Aaron, AaronSongs) a long time ago. But that wasn't him. It was Patriot66. SJ thought I was Darla's old boyfriend.

It was RacistX who threatened the President because I had to send the info to the Secret Service. Hell, even showed them over the phone how to get online here. :)

Damo is in charge, but I can't bring any mod issues to him. The reason is that on weekends he hits the bottle big time, and sends me dirty, at times, filthy PM's. So that's why I have to deal with Grind on mod issues. It's a shame really.

Does Grind tweet you all those pics of the hot girls he hangs with? Kinda wants to make me want to go straight!

Damo is in charge, but I can't bring any mod issues to him. The reason is that on weekends he hits the bottle big time, and sends me dirty, at times, filthy PM's. So that's why I have to deal with Grind on mod issues. It's a shame really.
Hi, they told me that Damo was Grind, anyway, everything is cool again, since Damo basically invoked his edict. You know, I could never figure out the old Board, or even that I had an AOL email for probably the first year of posting there and again I am never going to get up to par on this Forum, anyway it is fun here. Yes, I still type Earnest Hemingway style with one finger, but I am fast now, and I do like to chat, a good combo on here. I got to go now, chow.

Who said he did? I was teasing him for calling me Poet (Aaron, AaronSongs) a long time ago. But that wasn't him. It was Patriot66. SJ thought I was Darla's old boyfriend.

It was RacistX who threatened the President because I had to send the info to the Secret Service. Hell, even showed them over the phone how to get online here. :)
Your excuses are all a bunch of Hogwash. I never called you anything nor ever thought you were Darla's boyfriend, whatever. I came back here after a 3 year break from postingf because I played a lot of Texas Holdem Poker online and that is that. Anyone posting as me, inbetween time was not me, and I would think that the Forum Mods would sure know that by checking IP addresses. My IP address is from Southern California and always has been despite all the assertions that I was back East. I did visit New York's Long Island, for my Son's wedding, in late 1999 and early 2000 and that was it. While there, I did travel all over LI, went to Port Jefferson, visited the Statue of Liberty, went to Montauk LightHouse, and ate at Mama Lombardi's. PS, I do accept your so-called explanation and apology, so it has ended as far as I'm concerned Howey.

Well, at the time my geometry teacher was referring to the announcements over the PA systems that they were going to tow a student's car if it didn't get moved. He said since they kept asking for the car to be moved, they weren't really going to tow it.

It was probably quite a stretch to take that to SJJRSSJJS threatening to email the SS ....

I did not mean the concept to apply to any kind of threats to shoot or injure people; I apologize for my piss-poor analogy there and for not spelling out better what I was applying it to.
I also accept your apology Tekky.

Hi, they told me that Damo was Grind, anyway, everything is cool again, since Damo basically invoked his edict. You know, I could never figure out the old Board, or even that I had an AOL email for probably the first year of posting there and again I am never going to get up to par on this Forum, anyway it is fun here. Yes, I still type Earnest Hemingway style with one finger, but I am fast now, and I do like to chat, a good combo on here. I got to go now, chow.
Now it is "Damo is Generic", then who is Grind? I am afraid this is much too complicated for a normal red blooded Mensa Man to understand, sorry about that. I know one thing for sure, "Mod" Blood and Sand is not playing with a full deck....sorry Blood...LOL

ROFL

I wondered why they showed up at my door. After talking with them and expressing my objections to Obama as president, they both agreed Obama was a worthless piece of shit that is not worth them taking a bullet for. What made it even better, they were both black.

276738_393211234083577_480657487_n.jpg

ROFL

I wondered why they showed up at my door. After talking with them and expressing my objections to Obama as president, they both agreed Obama was a worthless piece of shit that is not worth them taking a bullet for. What made it even better, they were both black.

Try it again and see what happens.

ROFL

Is there an icon for disbelief or a flag I can throw for bullshit?
If there is, consider it being placed here.

I will never believe any SS Agents would so abrogate the oath they took to serve this country by guarding any and ALL of those they are responsible for guarding. Their personal opinions of any individual, whatever they might be, would never enter into it. Nor would they say something like that at the door of a stranger or person of interest in an alleged threat.

Is there an icon for disbelief or a flag I can throw for bullshit?
If there is, consider it being placed here.

I will never believe any SS Agents would so abrogate the oath they took to serve this country by guarding any and ALL of those they are responsible for guarding. Their personal opinions of any individual, whatever they might be, would never enter into it. Nor would they say something like that at the door of a stranger or person of interest in an alleged threat.

Of course he's lying. He was warned and told to watch himself.

Of course he's lying. He was warned and told to watch himself.
I won my argument, the Forum knows it and Damo verified it so STFU. If you keep this denile crap up, you will just look like a bigger Forum jackass that you already look like if that is at all possible. You need to slither away and find another hole to hide in until things cool off for you. Every time you post, the Forum crowd will just be reminded again of how SJJ systematically dismantled you and turned your stinky ass into a glob of quaking goo. Go take your butt buddy Zappy with you, Zappy always needed someone to follow around anyway, and you will do nicely, keep each other company while trying to out-Lib each other's Lib BS...LOL.

I won my argument, the Forum knows it and Damo verified it so STFU. If you keep this denile crap up, you will just look like a bigger Forum jackass that you already look like if that is at all possible. You need to slither away and find another hole to hide in until things cool off for you. Every time you post, the Forum crowd will just be reminded again of how SJJ systematically dismantled you and turned your stinky ass into a glob of quaking goo. Go take your butt buddy Zappy with you, Zappy always needed someone to follow around anyway, and you will do nicely, keep each other company while trying to out-Lib each other's Lib BS...LOL.

somebody needs a reality check followed by a time out. Really.

How about a permanent time out?

So why did you say that about Obama? Because you're a racist.
You are the one that Damo referred to, not I. You have a check mark next to your name, so shape up or you will be shipped out....sorry, if the truth hurts

Back