Is reagansghost an evince sock?

After all these years, if you have to ask then YOU are most likely a white racist.
So, it's just random....If they're liberal, not racist white. Conservative, racist white. You're very vocal about this here...why not answer....?

I'm not rephrasing shit.

I said what I meant, and I mean what I say. Those who know what I'm talking bout will agree.

Blacks have every right to hate whites for what they do and have done to them in this county.

Why do we always trying to spare the feelings of racist whites? Just because they take shit out of context and try to play the victim, doesn't mean they should be coddled.

They are fucking swine who gets no sympathy from me. Fuck em!

Exactly. Racist whites, and not all whites. It's good to verify that difference for people that take things too seriously. I doubt you rope me in with racist whites, even though I'm white. I did just give a friend crap in defense of you, through numerous posts after all. I also doubt you have issue with the people in France, even though they are technically white as well. I know exactly what whites you talk about, because I have issue with them as well. Just saying racist whites, or white supremacists would have prevented all the bickering.

Exactly. Racist whites, and not all whites. It's good to verify that difference for people that take things too seriously. I doubt you rope me in with racist whites, even though I'm white. I did just give a friend crap in defense of you, through numerous posts after all. I also doubt you have issue with the people in France, even though they are technically white as well. I know exactly what whites you talk about, because I have issue with them as well. Just saying racist whites, or white supremacists would have prevented all the bickering.

Congratulations on sucking up.She will still hate you,

I'm not adjusting for racist whites, or any whites for that matter, for their misconceptions of my postings.

If you knew who I meant, then that is all that matters.

Don't bicker with them about it. Just know I'm not talking about you.

Do what you're told Jade!Don't "bicker",or you go on her racist list too!
But don't kid yourself,she f eels totally justified in hating all the complete strangers she wants.
And if you call her on her racism,you become a racist.
And all your long time friends will turn on you,because heaven forbid,you call a vicious hater,exactly what they are.

some poster here long ago posted the proof of the sale

it was right around the time Grind became the mod

i became a mod in 2007. one year after JPP was made. I am the 7th user ever to be signed up to this site, and the first couple of users were all damo for various admin accounts. you are dumb.

i became a mod in 2007. one year after JPP was made. I am the 7th user ever to be signed up to this site, and the first couple of users were all damo for various admin accounts. you are dumb.

you have access to the facts here

I have nothing but a document a poster long ago here showed me that proved the site sold a few years after it started

around that time you became TOP mod

maybe Damo really changed while I was posting elsewhere for a few years

he had promised me long ago that he would always honor facts and I gave him the same promise

that was during the last of Bush

I came back and he was pretending Benghazi was going to bring Hilary down

Ill accept he just changed and or lied to me in that promise

I don't want to but I guess I should face he failed to keep his promise to me

he changed from the Man I met on the internets who KNEW Bush lied us to war because the facts were overwhelming

I just have to accept he lied to me

You never promised me anything

you always accepted whatever lies you were handed as long as they came from a republican hand

there does that make you feel better

I think less of Demo

and think the same of you

Damo owns the site

You run it

and you both lie to me

its all better now huh

LMAOOOOOO

So I rightfully call YOU out as the racist you are for your support of racism and you want to drag other whites into it?

I'm talking about YOU.........

would you care to show his "support of racism", unless this is just another thing that liberals just pull out of their ass?

Back