Is reagansghost an evince sock?

This is the part of message-boarding I have always found lame, insipid, and mediocre -- gossiping about other posters and engaging in guesswork and speculation.

I may or may not agree with her assertions about individual posters being racist.

I never have even received the remotest impression she has considered me or many other white posters here racists.

I agree with her that white racism, the history of white racism, and the enduring consequences of institutional racism implemented and defended by white people is a real thing. It was a real thing in 1920, and it is a real thing in 2018. And plenty of people who deem themselves "not a racist" have either unwittingly, or unintentionally, contributed to the ambient environment that causes institutional racism to endure. It is not enough to holler "I'm not a racist!" -- it is a matter of everyone, myself included, being introspective and honest with ourselves about how we actually get to a society based on true equality.

Racism is a two way street

That's doctrine, not law. I, as well as you know you can't enforce that. I simply can't stand Trump sometimes, but I mostly just throw his ass to the defect pile of history, and don't let it turn from anger, and resentment, to hate. Hate is burdensome, but people are free to carry it if they wish. You carry a bit yourself, if you post pissing on Trumps grave memes.

I have to piss somewhere

Not a one way street.

That makes no sense. Ask blacks why they don't like whites, and it becomes obvious. No matter what white you talk about, we are privileged. It took sports, music, and a few other things to really start seeing blacks on the map. Otherwise it has taken a lot of struggle, and sacrifice to get ahead, and out of the poverty they were kept in. Blacks hate the the high horse we've given ourselves in this country. You seem biased for some reason, and won't understand. I literally feel the same way myself, about that high horse, and I'm white myself. I feel disgusted by it all.

That makes no sense. Ask blacks why they don't like whites, and it becomes obvious. No matter what white you talk about, we are privileged. It took sports, music, and a few other things to really start seeing blacks on the map. Otherwise it has taken a lot of struggle, and sacrifice to get ahead, and out of the poverty they were kept in. Blacks hate the the high horse we've given ourselves in this country. You seem biased for some reason, and won't understand. I literally feel the same way myself, about that high horse, and I'm white myself. I feel disgusted by it all.

I don't know where you live,but where I came from there were plenty of dirt poor white people,who had no "privilege" .
I'm not biased,I hold all individuals to the same standard of self responsibility..

Racism is a two way street

No it's not. Having mental defects, I've been looked down upon myself in some ways. Just because your hate on, doesn't mean you hate in return. It's the same with racism, but you statement says it takes two. That's a fight, that is a two way street. Using that term here is asinine, and a bit bigoted. You may want to rethink phrasing.

No it's not. Having mental defects, I've been looked down upon myself in some ways. Just because your hate on, doesn't mean you hate in return. It's the same with racism, but you statement says it takes two. That's a fight, that is a two way street. Using that term here is asinine, and a bit bigoted. You may want to rethink phrasing.

What I'm saying and have said is White racism is wrong.
Black racism is wrong.No on gets a but we were victims pass.
That doesn't justify racism.

I don't know where you live,but where I came from there were plenty of dirt poor white people,who had no "privilege" .
I'm not biased,I hold all individuals to the same standard of self responsibility..

And they were pushed around, and arrested for standing around in public? They were shot at, with minor provocation? The level of whites in the ghetto, is miniscule by comparison, and your making excuses for a bias you have. I wished you'd give it a rest. You want to be angry with bigots, go slap CFM in the back of the head for awhile. You're on an open forum, and are alienating people that would normally support you. It's not worth it, so just ignore TTQ. You seem more upset with them, then Texty, Volsrock, and CFM.

What I'm saying and have said is White racism is wrong.
Black racism is wrong.No on gets a but we were victims pass.
That doesn't justify racism.

You have to figure out what is racist hate, and what is just resentment though. TTQ is not racist, they just give crap to those that are, or deny it. I, as well as many others haven't been knocked on for being white. Many just don't like Southern whites, and there confederate sympathies.

And they were pushed around, and arrested for standing around in public? They were shot at, with minor provocation? The level of whites in the ghetto, is miniscule by comparison, and your making excuses for a bias you have. I wished you'd give it a rest. You want to be angry with bigots, go slap CFM in the back of the head for awhile. You're on an open forum, and are alienating people that would normally support you. It's not worth it, so just ignore TTQ. You seem more upset with them, then Texty, Volsrock, and CFM.

TTQ is the very same as Volsrock and CFM,I don't give any a pass.

You have to figure out what is racist hate, and what is just resentment though. TTQ is not racist, they just give crap to those that are, or deny it. I, as well as many others haven't been knocked on for being white. Many just don't like Southern whites, and there confederate sympathies.

TTQ "I Hate You","Blacks and other minorities have a right to hate whites"

TTQ "I Hate You","Blacks and other minorities have a right to hate whites"

You won't drop it, so I am. Just don't be surprised if you end up losing allies here, and start garnering ill from both side like Yurt did. Has TTQ ever used racist slander, is one more thing you should ask yourself. Guno does it openly, but I never saw you upset with their nonsense like this. Is it because you think they're a troll?

Last edited:
You won't drop it, so I am. Just don't be surprised if you end up losing allies here, and start garnering ill from both side like Yurt did. Has TTQ ever used racist slander, is one more thing you should ask yourself. Guno does it openly, but I never saw you upset with their nonsense like this. Is it because you think they're a troll?

Not a fan of the playing of the victim card,and race card.TTQ's profession

Sure she does

She doesn't hate on me, or Owls either. I think more of who she hates is, white supremacists, and Confederates. So basically she should rephrase it to say, she thinks all blacks have every right to have, feelings of hate towards white trash types.

She doesn't hate on me, or Owls either. I think more of who she hates is, white supremacists, and Confederates. So basically she should rephrase it to say, she thinks all blacks have every right to have, feelings of hate towards white trash types.

I thought you were dropping this.

Back