Is reagansghost an evince sock?

The vast majority of Whites North or South owned slaves.I'm sorry but you and Owl aren't going to sell me on "White Guilt".
My White family had no dog in the slavery fight.
We weren't in America,we have no guilt.
We were still in Germany,Ireland,England,and Canada.

I'm not embarrasses at all nor am I crying......and I'm a woman.

No site owner would allow the trash that is allowed on this board if he/she weren't a racist right winger.

There is no integrity. Allowing socks, slurs, death threats, changing post, hate, etc. is everything the racist right stands for.

They need socks so they have someone to agree with them and win in polls. Why on earth would anyone want a sock? What is the benefit of having multiple screen names? It benefits the racist right especially when it come time for polls....(just like voting)..... asking if banning someone from a thread should be allowed????......most on the right want banning from threads to happen if you notice, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BAN PEOPLE FROM THREADS. It's a way to get their hate out without being challenged. All the fuck you gotta do is keep scrolling.

Most of the slurs and death threats come from racist whites against Blacks, gays, Muslims and Latinos'. You very seldom see someone on the left (excluding myself) use racial slurs UNLESS THEY ARE RESPONDING TO THE FILTH FROM THE RIGHT. Most on the left don't even like me using slurs, but I don't give a fuck about a racist white man or his feelings. I truly believe in calling them out at all cost.

Racist whites always need a crutch to stand on, allowing the changing of someone's post gives them that crutch. It shows they are supported in what they do, even if it's nonsense. WTF does changing someone's post have to do with Free Speech? Again, notice the posters who do it.....THEY ARE ALWAYS FROM THE RACIST RIGHT.

I post here to tell them the truth about themselves, and to perhaps open the eyes of the open minded. It's also quit comical on here and I do learn a few things from open minded, logical, posters. None of which are on the racist right.

So, I stick by what I posted. This site is ran by racist whites.

If you don't agree then keep scrolling and burying your head in the sand so that racist can continue running this country. .....UNCHALLENGED!

The site is run by someone who believes in free speech.
With the exception of what falls under 12 B.
That doesn't mean he is racist,as you assume.
Free speech brings out all sorts of views.

Still burned that she rightfully named you racist? Poor twat. I don't think there's been a thread here on JPP that was all about bashing some black person, celebrity or not, that didn't feature you in it. Why's that?

Top is a bottom feeding troll.
A female version of yurt but without the brains.
That she is racist too is par for the course.

The vast majority of Whites North or South owned slaves.I'm sorry but you and Owl aren't going to sell me on "White Guilt".
My White family had no dog in the slavery fight.
We weren't in America,we have no guilt.
We were still in Germany,Ireland,England,and Canada.

Blacks and other minorities have every right to hate white people, most don't.

I guess you think we are just suppose to just forgive and forget the way we are treated in this country.

NOPE, I'll call you bitches out every chance I get.

Wrong ,no one has a right to hate.

Nobody has been harder on white racist then me,countless times I have been attacked on my belief that R.E.Lee should have been hanged,that the Confederate treasonous ,should have lost their land and been resettled.
That I won't give black racist a pass is the issue.

Walk a mile in her moccasins, fool.

Back