Is reagansghost an evince sock?

Don't kid yourself.

I'm not worried about it. If she hates me, she hates me. Plenty of anonymous message board ppl hate each other for things like being female. Being black. Being Hispanic or Asian. For being stupid. For being smart. For being gay or bi or trans. And for being liberal or conservative. Of course those last two are choices, not characteristics you are born with.

I thought you were dropping this.

Well as a Christian you should know what false witness means, and I'm just trying to straighten things out a bit, when I see you going after TTQ. Until you have her going off about being a superior race, you can't just call her racist, without it being false witness. You've just been going down hill, overreacting to someones comments of resentment. Sorry if I'm not good at leaving something like this well enough alone.

Well as a Christian you should know what false witness means, and I'm just trying to straighten things out a bit, when I see you going after TTQ. Until you have her going off about being a superior race, you can't just call her racist, without it being false witness. You've just been going down hill, overreacting to someones comments of resentment. Sorry if I'm not good at leaving something like this well enough alone.

Her words convict her.

I'm not worried about it. If she hates me, she hates me. Plenty of anonymous message board ppl hate each other for things like being female. Being black. Being Hispanic or Asian. For being stupid. For being smart. For being gay or bi or trans. And for being liberal or conservative. Of course those last two are choices, not characteristics you are born with.

All righty then.

Do your research of her post,I think we're done here.

I did She said every black, and minority has every right to have feelings of hate towards whites, but most don't. They don't have to be all nice, and forgive, and forget what has been done to them. She then said something in a kind of bratty, and retaliatory way, about hating you, when you were attacking her about this.

I did She said every black, and minority has every right to have feelings of hate towards whites, but most don't. They don't have to be all nice, and forgive, and forget what has been done to them. She then said something in a kind of bratty, and retaliatory way, about hating you, when you were attacking her about this.

"That's a Shame"

This is the part of message-boarding I have always found lame, insipid, and mediocre -- gossiping about other posters and engaging in guesswork and speculation.

I may or may not agree with her assertions about individual posters being racist.

I never have even received the remotest impression she has considered me or many other white posters here racists.

I agree with her that white racism, the history of white racism, and the enduring consequences of institutional racism implemented and defended by white people is a real thing. It was a real thing in 1920, and it is a real thing in 2018. And plenty of people who deem themselves "not a racist" have either unwittingly, or unintentionally, contributed to the ambient environment that causes institutional racism to endure. It is not enough to holler "I'm not a racist!" -- it is a matter of everyone, myself included, being introspective and honest with ourselves about how we actually get to a society based on true equality.

Well said!

You won the internet yesterday:-)

She doesn't hate on me, or Owls either. I think more of who she hates is, white supremacists, and Confederates. So basically she should rephrase it to say, she thinks all blacks have every right to have, feelings of hate towards white trash types.

I'm not rephrasing shit.

I said what I meant, and I mean what I say. Those who know what I'm talking bout will agree.

Blacks have every right to hate whites for what they do and have done to them in this county.

Why do we always trying to spare the feelings of racist whites? Just because they take shit out of context and try to play the victim, doesn't mean they should be coddled.

They are fucking swine who gets no sympathy from me. Fuck em!

I'm not rephrasing shit.

I said what I meant, and I mean what I say. Those who know what I'm talking bout will agree.

Blacks have every right to hate whites for what they do and have done to them in this county.

Why do we always trying to spare the feelings of racist whites? Just because they take shit out of context and try to play the victim, doesn't mean they should be coddled.

They are fucking swine who gets no sympathy from me. Fuck em!

Thanks again for proving my point,that there are black racist.
I have nothing else to say to you, have a great life

Back