Is Taco Bell worth paying for?

Yep. And the noodles have to be cooked just right. My mother and the GF both make a killer lasagna, although the GF adds more ground beef.

Mo' ground beef is mo' better.

Hamburger used to be cheap which is why we always had lots of lasagna and meat loaf growing up. Now it's almost as expensive as steak. Given the option, I'd rather pay a few cents extra and buy the steak.

Mo' ground beef is mo' better.

Hamburger used to be cheap which is why we always had lots of lasagna and meat loaf growing up. Now it's almost as expensive as steak. Given the option, I'd rather pay a few cents extra and buy the steak.

I am a carnivore. My GF is an excellent cook and we eat a lot of meats, fish and poultry. I'll take a good seasoned steak, pot roast or (especially) a well prepared prime rib over a hamburger any day, but a good cheeseburger is also up there on the list.
She usually makes the big meals on the weekends and I cook during the week.

I am a carnivore. My GF is an excellent cook and we eat a lot of meats, fish and poultry. I'll take a good seasoned steak, pot roast or (especially) a well prepared prime rib over a hamburger any day, but a good cheeseburger is also up there on the list.
She usually makes the big meals on the weekends and I cook during the week.

Same here on a preference for meat over rabbit food.

Have you ever welded a smoker? I've helped others and have a 40 gallon water heater ready for conversion to a smoker on a trailer.

Something like this but reverse-flow preferred:

patio-trl-2.JPG

Same here on a preference for meat over rabbit food.

Have you ever welded a smoker? I've helped others and have a 40 gallon water heater ready for conversion to a smoker on a trailer.

Something like this but reverse-flow preferred:

patio-trl-2.JPG

No, other than tacks, I never got into welding. My last job, I worked with a master welder/fabricator. I machined many of his welds, they were very consistent. He retired a year before me. He was as liberal as they come. We still stay in contact. He's a good guy, just politically misguided.
Myself I've always been fascinated by machining, especially on the lathe. I can make virtually anything the lathe I'm operating is capable of, and some it isn't.

I never seen a smoker with an electric heater, or one made from for that matter.

No, other than tacks, I never got into welding. My last job, I worked with a master welder/fabricator. I machined many of his welds, they were very consistent. He retired a year before me. He was as liberal as they come. We still stay in contact. He's a good guy, just politically misguided.
Myself I've always been fascinated by machining, especially on the lathe. I can make virtually anything the lathe I'm operating is capable of, and some it isn't.

I never seen a smoker with an electric heater, or one made from for that matter.

My welding is solid, but not pretty.

Electric start is fine, but charcoal and wood are the stables of a good BBQ.

Let's seA what happens.

They don't allow me to pick and choose. They're in my personal business.

What are BIN and PCN numbers? All pharmacies use BIN and PCN numbers for processing prescription drug claims.
The BIN number tells the computer database at the pharmacy which health insurance provider is to receive the claim
for the prescription. The PCN number is a second identifier that is used for routing claims.

A room, airfare, a car, closing costs. 20 grand in a week.

The clown place literally reformulated their sht to kill its customers. Go anywhere but there if you have a choice. That sht is made to kill u.

I hear that Carls JR/Hardees is worse....but sometimes comfort food is exactly what I want. I pretty much always want 2 of The Clown Place's tacos.

Back