Is Taco Bell worth paying for?

Bought some Berkshire ribs from OSU one time...they were Awesome....

Ya Top......I sure do remember giving you some shit for buying from them......the Woke.

But here is the thing, at this point you can pretty much write your own ticket with me.

You have earned it.

Most Dont.

Ya Top......I sure do remember giving you some shit for buying from them......the Woke.

But here is the thing, at this point you can pretty much write your own ticket with me.

You have earned it.

Most Dont.
Not everyone there is "woke"...But I do have moments where the university does thing that make me sigh....You'd be impressed with the program, though....they do a very nice job....
https://ansci.osu.edu/about-us/facilities/sales

Anything really good takes time and effort to prepare or produce. It's just fact.

Exactly. But then again, when you're drunk-posting at 12am, you're probably not going to want to get out all the ingredients and start cooking something good. Easier to hit the closest fast food drive-through. :laugh:

As I just proved for the 693th time tonight what they do can be done very easily and fast with much much better quality at home.

How does paying the people who own Taco Bell(s) what they want make sense?

Note: I am still bitter about some really low quality food.

Too often they just dont give a fuck.

Anyway, anything they make can be done with fresher and better ingredients for less at home.

There's even restaurants like that here. They're still making profit, but their stuff is way better and less money.

Even the Mexican Taquerias. How is Del Taco? That's what I want to know.

My Go Too is to start with chorizo, the kind that has lymph nodes and salivary glans, and some kind of bean......everything after that is optional.

Super hot chilis are almost not optional.

The only thing I start with Chorizo..actually it ends with chorizo and potatoes, is Spanish bean soup. It's something to make after you've been cooking for a month or so.
Smoke a ham..eat on it..save the bone and some meat..freeze it Smoke some beef ribs..eat on them..save a few..freeze them..then you're ready to go buy chorizo and make soup.

The only thing I start with Chorizo..actually it ends with chorizo and potatoes, is Spanish bean soup. It's something to make after you've been cooking for a month or so.
Smoke a ham..eat on it..save the bone and some meat..freeze it Smoke some beef ribs..eat on them..save a few..freeze them..then you're ready to go buy chorizo and make soup.

Chorizos are good with eggs and potatoes.

Back