Is Webbway a racist who should be banned?

Should Webbway be banned?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Freedom of speech, regardless of the quality of speech. Sorry mate, but just because someone is crude and offensive is no reason to ban them.

does tom want to ban certain types of speech now? me thinks tom is upset christie's comment over webbway didn't fly and that is why he made this thread.

how about those who consantly bring up obama's skin color tom? should we ban them? kenneth keeps saying the gop won't work with the nigger in the whitehouse. but that racism is ok to tom.

Fair enough, then start a poll and see how many votes you get.

unlike you, i don't believe in speech content banning unless it breaks the rules. you're a whiny idiot who wants to ban people for offensive speech you don't agree with. but you will not call for bans of people who routinely graphically insult people or stalk their workplace. but, dear lord....if someone is a racist, must ban them....but graphic insults, stalking their workplace....a-ok.

and your poll is stupid, this board does not ban people just because people vote it. if that was case, legion troll would be perm banned. see, we enjoy freedom of speech here. if someone wants to post asshole racist comments like webbway, so be it. you are free to ignore them, just like i ignore legion troll. stop you're whining about speech.

does tom want to ban certain types of speech now? me thinks tom is upset christie's comment over webbway didn't fly and that is why he made this thread.

how about those who consantly bring up obama's skin color tom? should we ban them? kenneth keeps saying the gop won't work with the nigger in the whitehouse. but that racism is ok to tom.

How dare you write out the n-word! You're a fucking racist , too. They need to ban your ass as well.

I guess that you are happy with this quote from him? Just one amongst many.

and once again tom is wrong and full of crap. no surprise though, just like christie, you ignore those on the right who have called out his racist posts. that is why you started this thread because you desperately need the attention and a soap box for your dislike of freedom of speech. i don't have to agree with the speech to support it, within certain boundaries, and racist speech does not cross that boundary.

should we next ban people calling women "cunts"? that is misogynist...or "i guess that you are happy with speech that debases women"....:rolleyes:

Sorry, but many forums ban "hate speech" and racial pejoratives.

and that has what to do with THIS forum? nothing. other boards can do as they please. don't like it, leave or get damo to change the rules.

is racist speech against the law?

Back