Isn't it Amazing?

I apologized for getting down in the gutter with you Dixie.... one night...and I apologized the very next day. You have been slandering me for over a year and have NEVER apologized.

Your racist comments are pretty well documented. I used one for quite a while in my signature line, but removed it as a show of good faith - a lot of good that did.

Gawd Almighty, will the two of you PLEASE stop this infantile SHIT....it's enough to make anyone, want to quit this board or any board the two of you are on, together....

we have an ignore feature.

use it.

for the rest of your friends on this board, please use it.

Or stop being gosh darn three year olds and shut up!

Pretty Please!!!

care

Hey Care? Scroll back and find out who started this. Who made the comment about Dixie being a racist? I think you'll find, I am never the one who starts this, it's always Mainperv. I have repeatedly demonstrated, I can shut up about it and move on, and would really prefer to do just that, but for some reason, the pervert keeps wanting to make personal attacks on me, and spread his slanderous lies. I guess perverts just can't help themselves.

So... pretty please, ask your buddy the pervert, to stop making personal attacks and slandering me, becuase that is the only possibility of it ever ending.

I apologized for getting down in the gutter with you Dixie....

Oh, but you didn't get down in the gutter with me, I wasn't telling the board how I wanted to rape your son at gunpoint with disease-infected bikers, those were your visions, not mine. You got down in a gutter I've never been in, and will never be in, I have never preyed on other people's children like you. So, let's not say you got down in the gutter with me, you were there all by yourself, perv.

I have never preyed on anyone's children.... you seem to disregard the cumulative effect of month upon month of such unrelenting slander.

I find your "my hands are clean" attitude quite hilarious.

Allen should stop whining like a babby and conceede the Senate!

His little tempertantrum is making America appear weak!

I apologized for getting down in the gutter with you Dixie....

Oh, but you didn't get down in the gutter with me, I wasn't telling the board how I wanted to rape your son at gunpoint with disease-infected bikers, those were your visions, not mine. You got down in a gutter I've never been in, and will never be in, I have never preyed on other people's children like you. So, let's not say you got down in the gutter with me, you were there all by yourself, perv.

I also wouldn't call your Mel Gibson moment, an "apology" to me. From what I read, your 'apology' only applied if I reciprocated, which I had nothing to reciprocate for, and that isn't how apologies are generally issued in sincerity. Had you truly been sorry for what you said, you would have sent me a private message and given an unconditional apology to me personally, you chose to post your little half-ass maya culpa on the board, with this arrogant insistance you be apologized to as well, and that isn't an apology at all.

I have never preyed on anyone's children.... you seem to disregard the cumulative effect of month upon month of such unrelenting slander.

I find your "my hands are clean" attitude quite hilarious.

Yes, you preyed on my child when you indicated you would like to rape her with your disease-infested biker buddies, while she read you poetry, remember? "She might not like it at first, but she will learn to like it..." In case you don't understand, those are actions of a predator, those are the thoughts of a sick and perverted predator, and you expressed them vividly. You have never sincerely apologized to me or anyone else, for those comments. You have maintained that you had some sort of "excuse" for your behavior, and insisted you deserved an apology, and most people who know anything about predators, realize this is a common trait among them, they justify their sick perversions.

straight from FP.com:

My apologies to Dixie and to the board

I wish to apologize to the board members for my recent outburst regarding Dixie.

I have received U2U's from folks who have urged me to take the high road on this issue. Their arguments were convincing and prompted this.

And I want to apologize to Dixie. I am a better man than he is, yet I failed to act like one.

Dixie.... I apologize for suggesting that your daughter was anything other than a perfect little poetry writing angel.

I apologize for suggesting that there was any credibility to anyone else's suggestions that your daughter was anything other than a perfect little poetry writing angel.

Irregardless of your viscious slander of me, I should not have retaliated by getting down in that gutter with you. I am getting out and I promise to the rest of the board that I will stay out.

Dixie can stay there if he chooses... it clearly suits him better than it does me.

I am here to talk politics and I will refrain from bringing anyone's sex life or the sex life of their children into question even if they do not.

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=20109#pid466876

that apology was unconditional.... there was not suggestion that it was void unless you reciprocated. You read it wrong.

I regret that you felt like that was a "sincere apology". It seems to indicate you felt somewhat justified in your remarks, and it also indicates that I was in some gutter with you, when I clearly said nothing remotely close to what you said. The very basis you state for 'apologizing' is based on the messages you had gotten from your buddies, not some sense of responsibility or remorse. Following that post, you continued on with your shameless plea for an apology from me, and you've persisted with that plea, ever since.

I don't owe you an apology for anything, but should I ever get drunk and threaten to rape your son at gunpoint with disease-infested bikers, I am truly and deeply sorry for it, in advance. That's the only "apology" you'll get from me.

whatever...I realize that you have no honor and that you are incapable of admitting that you erred in any way. That is just who you are.... a racist, slanderous thug.... so be it.

you are also dead wrong about nearly every OTHER issue of substance about which you pontificate... which will always remain a source of great delight and comic relief for me in my life.

and actually...I had persisted with my plea for an apology from you for months and months before that night..... dating all the way back to when you first slanderously accused me of pedophilia...

No dixie, you see, if republicans win, it's because they cheated or tricked people or lied. No one would ever vote for a republican!

So that's how you know. If democrats lose, someone cheated.
sHHHH... You're giving up their secrets! This way they can pretend that any election where they don't win is illegitimate while celebrating how great they are at fixing all that fraud when they win. Of course you aren't supposed to look at Chicago standing behind that curtain over there ---->>

Back