Israel Just Bombed Lebanon Again ... Because They Get To Just Bomb Whomever They Please

No, dude. It's Hezbollah and Hamas.
Nope. The beligerents are the IDF, Hezbollah, Al Qassam, and Islamic Jihad. There is no Hamas in that equation; you just have no clue what you're talking about.

Israel's enemy is Iran, who is responsible for all attacks on Israel except for Saddam Hussein's three SCUD missile attacks. Unfortunately, your religion compels you to delude yourself into believing that others are doing what Iran is doing. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Israel gives me no orders, dude.
The control you like a puppet and they order you how to think. They order you to believe the most ludicrous things and you OBEY. As it stands, your special pleading fallacy holds that Israel alone gets to invade sovereign countries like Lebanon or the United States and just start bombing civilians if some third party attacks Israel. You know nothing about the region, you know nothing about what's going on, and your positions are based on absurd logic ... all to celebrate Israel's killing of civilian noncombatants who never attacked Israel. You celebrate Israel's killing of people you pretend to claim have a right to live who reside in countries who are not Israel's enemies.

That's some pretty fucked-up reasoning. So why are you against abortion?

Is abortion OK if Israel says it's OK?

If anyone were to ask you to support your insistence that someone other than Iran was responsible for some attack on Israel, you wouldn't be able to do it, but you would go right on believing as Israel orders.

Hezbollah and Hamas and Iran are the enemy.
I don't see Lebanon on that list. Did you forget to list it? I don't see Palestinian children on that list. Was that an oversight?

They use civilians and children as human shields.
You are chanting. Israel pumps air strikes into civilian population centers and you know it. You appear to relish the ethnic cleansing. Israel's air strikes and bombings of civilian targets are completely illegal and are not hidden behind anyone, and you know this. The result is your desired stream of dead children. But abortion is wrong, correct?

THAT's a war crime.
Only Israel is committing war crimes. The civilian deaths are the result of Israel violating the Geneva Conventions, not because anyone was hiding behind human shields. Your chanting won't alter the timeline and make that have happened.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME THE ENEMY'S WAR CRIMES ON ISRAEL!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME ISRAEL'S WAR CRIMES ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS!

Nope. The beligerents are the IDF, Hezbollah, Al Qassam, and Islamic Jihad. There is no Hamas in that equation; you just have no clue what you're talking about.
Yes there is, dude.
Israel's enemy is Iran,
One of them.
who is responsible for all attacks on Israel
Nope. Just one of the enemies.
except for Saddam Hussein's three SCUD missile attacks.
He's dead.
Unfortunately, your religion compels you to delude yourself into believing that others are doing what Iran is doing. You have no clue what you are talking about.
Strawman fallacy. Mantra 30a.
The control you like a puppet and they order you how to think.
I do not take orders from Israel. Mantra 30a.
They order you to believe the most ludicrous things and you OBEY. As it stands, your special pleading fallacy holds that Israel alone gets to invade sovereign countries like Lebanon or the United States and just start bombing civilians if some third party attacks Israel. You know nothing about the region, you know nothing about what's going on, and your positions are based on absurd logic ... all to celebrate Israel's killing of civilian noncombatants who never attacked Israel. You celebrate Israel's killing of people you pretend to claim have a right to live who reside in countries who are not Israel's enemies.
Mantra 30a. Lame.
Pivot fallacy.
Pivot fallacy.
If anyone were to ask you to support your insistence that someone other than Iran was responsible for some attack on Israel, you wouldn't be able to do it, but you would go right on believing as Israel orders.
I do not take orders from Israel. Mantra 30a. Lame.
I don't see Lebanon on that list. Did you forget to list it? I don't see Palestinian children on that list. Was that an oversight?
What 'list'??
You are chanting.
Inversion fallacy. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ME OR ANYBODY ELSE!
Israel pumps air strikes into civilian population centers and you know it.
It's war, dude. Figure it out.
You appear to relish the ethnic cleansing.
There is no 'ethnic cleansing'. Buzzword fallacy.
Israel's air strikes and bombings of civilian targets are completely illegal and are not hidden behind anyone, and you know this.
Mantra 30a. It's war, dude. Figure it out.
The result is your desired stream of dead children.
Hezbollah is responsible, dude.
But abortion is wrong, correct?
Pivot fallacy.
Only Israel is committing war crimes.
Inversion fallacy.
The civilian deaths are the result of Israel violating the Geneva Conventions, not because anyone was hiding behind human shields.
Blatant lie.
Your chanting won't alter the timeline and make that have happened.
Fallacy fallacy. Mantra 30a. Lame.

Yes there is, dude.
Israel's enemy is Iran,
One of them.
who is responsible for all attacks on Israel
Nope. Just one of the enemies.
except for Saddam Hussein's three SCUD missile attacks.
He's dead.
Unfortunately, your religion compels you to delude yourself into believing that others are doing what Iran is doing. You have no clue what you are talking about.
Strawman fallacy. Mantra 30a.
The control you like a puppet and they order you how to think.
I do not take orders from Israel. Mantra 30a.
They order you to believe the most ludicrous things and you OBEY. As it stands, your special pleading fallacy holds that Israel alone gets to invade sovereign countries like Lebanon or the United States and just start bombing civilians if some third party attacks Israel. You know nothing about the region, you know nothing about what's going on, and your positions are based on absurd logic ... all to celebrate Israel's killing of civilian noncombatants who never attacked Israel. You celebrate Israel's killing of people you pretend to claim have a right to live who reside in countries who are not Israel's enemies.
Mantra 30a. Lame.
Pivot fallacy.
Pivot fallacy.
I do not take orders from Israel. Mantra 30a. Lame.
What 'list'??
You are chanting.
Israel pumps air strikes into civilian population centers and you know it.
It's war, dude. Figure it out.
You appear to relish the ethnic cleansing.
There is no 'ethnic cleansing'. Buzzword fallacy.
Israel's air strikes and bombings of civilian targets are completely illegal and are not hidden behind anyone, and you know this.
Mantra 30a. It's war, dude. Figure it out.
The result is your desired stream of dead children.
Hezbollah is responsible, dude.
But abortion is wrong, correct?
Pivot fallacy.
Only Israel is committing war crimes.
Inversion fallacy.
The civilian deaths are the result of Israel violating the Geneva Conventions, not because anyone was hiding behind human shields.
Blatant lie.
Your chanting won't alter the timeline and make that have happened.
Fallacy fallacy. Mantra 30a. Lame.
Inversion fallacy. DON'T TRY TO BLAME HEZBOLLAH OR HAMAS OR IRAN ON ME OR ANYBODY ELSE!

Where Hezbollah has infrastructure, some of its members live, etc...

Israel didn't deliberately target civilians and randomly bomb anything in Lebanon. That is exactly what Hezbollah does when it tries to attack Israel. Densely packed Middle Eastern cities make collateral damage and some civilian casualties a given in warfare.

Nope, since I have used one.
I'm sorry.

you're extremely pathetic in your zeal for murdering civilians and not even acknowledging it.

fucking sad

Zionist brainwash victims are retarded and sad.

I'm sorry.

you're extremely pathetic in your zeal for murdering civilians and not even acknowledging it.

fucking sad

Zionist brainwash victims are retarded and sad.
Being with A brain that is 20 years out of date is sad....and failing....in a universe where stupid hurts.....but sadly this is where the conservatives tend to be.

Back