Israel takes out head of Hezbollah.

You sound like a Zionist criminal.

Turns out, they got him.

Iran and Lebanon lied earlier that Hassan Nasrallah was safe, but Israel has confirmed that he is currently dining with his heroes, Adolf Hitler and Satan in Muslim Paradise.

Looks like your buddies are beheaded. That's the entire leadership of Hezbollah - which crumbled even faster than the Hamas scum did.

OMG, so Biden made Iran rich; did you get this tripe from Breitbart ??????

Biden lifted the sanctions that kept Iran from bringing in massive income from oil. Biden is the best friend Iran ever had - I mean they've been Bribing him for 50 years, so I guess you could say he's an employee.

Either way - Biden has served Iran faithfully.

Larry Johnson said on Judge Nap, and Ray McGovern seemed to agree, that this is a Zionist Bastard untruth.
Meanwhile the Houthis are still lobbing rockets at US navy destroyers. The Judge Nap crew believe they have the missiles to sink one if or when they choose.

Meanwhile the Houthis are still lobbing rockets at US navy destroyers. The Judge Nap crew believe they have the missiles to sink one if or when they choose.
Ya, and someone on my grapevine said yesterday that it is pretty clear that both the Russians and the Chinese are supplying the Houthis with some of their best stuff.

Empires often die in fits of rage and violence, but never before have they had the technology to incinerate the planet on the way out.

May God Help Us.

They just cant believe that running around the World lying, destroying countries, killing people, and creating chaos as they issue orders is not working.

Buckle Up, things are going to get far worse for us.
I don't know how they're going to stop Trump without republican voters shutting down government institutions.

I don't know how they're going to stop Trump without republican voters shutting down government institutions.
It currently looks like I might have been right in speculating that they will blow up Trump Force One and blame the Iranians.

The American people are now in the main ignorant cowards, they would get away with it.

It currently looks like I might have been right in speculating that they will blow up Trump Force One and blame the Iranians.

The American people are now in the main ignorant cowards, they would get away with it.
Look how tiny of a fish I am, yet the cabal still spends a hell of a lot of money trying to shut me up.

Look how tiny of a fish I am, yet the cabal still spends a hell of a lot of money trying to shut me up.
I dont know about that, but SOP for the Death Cult is to smash to smithereens selected targets as a warning to the rest, and to keep the rules vague to promote fear and self censorship.

Just as honesty is a character flaw in WOKE so is fairness.

Back