Its all about choices

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
Yourself included.

Besides morals are variable and related to societies and cultures. few are universal.

Yes, me included. The difference is I don't feel i have to cover for the immoral ones who've sculpted our world this way, and actually talk about the macro problems, unlike you who is just as ready to destroy american people as all the others using globalization to do it. You blame the victim, the majority, for sins of a minority of fascists elitists.

the sheeple eagerly followed along. The blame is shared.

Those who should be looking out for us, instead facilitate our demise. Those who mislead and participate in treachery are more culpable than those who are not really thinking and trust too much.

Yes, me included. The difference is I don't feel i have to cover for the immoral ones who've sculpted our world this way, and actually talk about the macro problems, unlike you who is just as ready to destroy american people as all the others using globalization to do it. You blame the victim, the majority, for sins of a minority of fascists elitists.

I never see you talk about macro problems. You always dismiss them as ignoring the "common" man and all of his woes and all of his follies. Try to explain GDP to you and you go ballistic.

I never see you talk about macro problems. You always dismiss them as ignoring the "common" man and all of his woes and all of his follies. Try to explain GDP to you and you go ballistic.

GDP only indicates economic activity, not how "well" people are doing. GDP can be up but most people still be in debt. That's not doing well. You go ballistic when this is explained.

GDP only indicates economic activity, not how "well" people are doing. GDP can be up but most people still be in debt. That's not doing well. You go ballistic when this is explained.

Well, it doesn't matter. Government exists so that we can go about our business, not to run our lives for us. GDP shows that the economy is functioning as is should.

Well, it doesn't matter. Government exists so that we can go about our business, not to run our lives for us. GDP shows that the economy is functioning as is should.

It shows that there's lots of transactions going on, nothing else, though it is presented as something inherently good for everybody unconditionally when it's high. It depends on what facilitates all those transactions. If it's cheap prices due to outsourcing, that represents only a short term gain. In the long term this trend represents a loss of an american middle class. Or, if the high transaction rate is due to low (inflationary) interest rates or easy credit, the result is either massive inflation, or massive personal debt, or both.

It shows that there's lots of transactions going on, nothing else, though it is presented as something inherently good for everybody unconditionally when it's high. It depends on what facilitates all those transactions. If it's cheap prices due to outsourcing, that represents only a short term gain. In the long term this trend represents a loss of an american middle class. Or, if the high transaction rate is due to low (inflationary) interest rates or easy credit, the result is either massive inflation, or massive personal debt, or both.

Then people should Buy American and stop spending more than they can afford...

Then people should Buy American and stop spending more than they can afford...

I buy whatever gives me the best product for the money. I don't mind paying a bit more to support a business I want to patronize.

But why should I buy an inferior product just to support some idiot on an assembly line?

I buy whatever gives me the best product for the money. I don't mind paying a bit more to support a business I want to patronize.

But why should I buy an inferior product just to support some idiot on an assembly line?

It's white collar professions being outsourced now. You're about fourty years out of date in your thought process.

Last edited:
Back