It's hilarious watching these libs panic

Once a liar, always a liar. Anyone who reads a dozen of your posts can see it for themselves. You've lied several times so why should you be trusted to tell the truth about your accounts?

Says the sock that joined less than one month ago.

Why haven't you reported me to the Feds? Are you afraid they'll raid your Klan meeting? Find out what you have locked in your basement?

Here, let me help you: https://tips.fbi.gov/

#Terrorist, #anti-American, #KKK

Why haven't you provided proof of your claim? Doesn't exist is the reason.

Someone that makes such a claim wouldn't be such a pussy when it comes to supporting it. That is, if there was any proof to provide. The failure of you to do so isn't my fault,son, it's yours.

Why haven't you provided proof of your claim? Doesn't exist is the reason.

Someone that makes such a claim wouldn't be such a pussy when it comes to supporting it. That is, if there was any proof to provide. The failure of you to do so isn't my fault,son, it's yours.
You've accused me of committing a felony. Why are you not doing your civic duty in reporting me to the Feds? Is is because you are a Chickenshit Fucking Moron? Is it because you are a Cowardly Flaming Maricón? Why haven't you reported a felony?

Certified Fucking Moron, do you enjoy crapping on threads?

As noted above, he's a chickenshit so Chickenshit Fucking Moron is more appropriate.

Example:

3vhcvv.jpg

You've accused me of committing a felony. Why are you not doing your civic duty in reporting me to the Feds? Is is because you are a Chickenshit Fucking Moron? Is it because you are a Cowardly Flaming Maricón? Why haven't you reported a felony?

Why haven't you proved YOUR claim? Why don't you be a man and back up what you say?

As noted above, he's a chickenshit so Chickenshit Fucking Moron is more appropriate.

Example:

3vhcvv.jpg

Isn't that funny. Two sock accounts talking to each other. One is a pussy and the other claims to be retired military yet refuses to prove it.

Why haven't you proved YOUR claim? Why don't you be a man and back up what you say?

I'd rather see you be a chickenshit about calling the FBI on me. You've accused me of a felony, so why haven't you called them? Are you a Chickenshit Fucking Moron? Ask your paintball friends; impersonating a federal officer is a felony.

3vhcvv.jpg

Isn't that funny. Two sock accounts talking to each other. One is a pussy and the other claims to be retired military yet refuses to prove it.

Retired military officer. If what I say is a lie, then I've just committed a felony. It's your duty to call the Feds on me. Let me help you: https://tips.fbi.gov/

Please let me know when you've filed the report. If you refuse, then everyone here knows you are a lying Chickenshit Fucking Moron.

I'd rather see you be a chickenshit about calling the FBI on me. You've accused me of a felony, so why haven't you called them? Are you a Chickenshit Fucking Moron? Ask your paintball friends; impersonating a federal officer is a felony.

3vhcvv.jpg

You made a claim. Why haven't you proven it yet?

Making a claim you can't prove means you're a liar.

Retired military officer. If what I say is a lie, then I've just committed a felony. It's your duty to call the Feds on me. Let me help you: https://tips.fbi.gov/

Please let me know when you've filed the report. If you refuse, then everyone here knows you are a lying Chickenshit Fucking Moron.

Because you refuse to prove YOUR claim, everyone here knows you're a liar.

You made a claim. Why haven't you proven it yet?

Making a claim you can't prove means you're a liar.

I asked you how you wanted me to prove it, but your ran like the chickenshit person you are. Since you think I'm lying, then I've committed a felony in your eyes. Why are you afraid to call the Feds, Chickenboy? Are you afraid they'll see what you have locked in your basement? Are you afraid they'll know your background?

Why do you refuse to report a felony? Are you unAmerican, chickenboy? https://www.fbi.gov/tips

4914496f-8ccd-468d-9d59-00e1c705686e.jpg

Back