It's hilarious watching these libs panic

Yep. This is you....

DiscreteDrearyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Just teasing of course. Been enjoying drinking while self-quarantining.

Maybe if I see frogs coming this way, I might catch them and cook their legs.

You see it every day in Trump: all pesty and testy. Granule, your second sentence shows your panic. On the other hand, the center and left call out the right daily, and those right wing silly goofs can't handle the assertions. They all get like you.
There's concern, not panic, diapered dan. There's a difference.

Meanwhile, I'm still reveling in you idiots' hysterics over the climate bullshit, a woman's right to abort her young, and gender pronouns. lol

jimmymccready
You see it every day in Trump: all pesty and testy. Granule, your second sentence shows your panic. On the other hand, the center and left call out the right daily, and those right wing silly goofs can't handle the assertions. They all get like you.

There's concern, not panic, diapered dan. There's a difference. Meanwhile, I'm still reveling in you idiots' hysterics over the climate bullshit, a woman's right to abort her young, and gender pronouns. lol

But your worries are not going to affect the Democrat's great victory coming this fall. America as a whole is for climate research, regulated abortion, and recognizing that you can't define persons by your standard.

One of my favorites was a federal RICO trial in Reno. Waited every day for 10 days for the call to testify. One can buy a lot of booze on federal per diem just to hang out at the swimming pool.

:rofl2:

That's a line of bullshit! :laugh:

jimmymccready

But your worries are not going to affect the Democrat's great victory coming this fall. America as a whole is for climate research, regulated abortion, and recognizing that you can't define persons by your standard.

giphy.gif

You are free to think all retired military officers are "low lifes". It's not the first time someone has called me such. What is a "n-l"?

Are you proving you're not a follower of Christ again? Is that why Dark Soul likes you so much?

Disagreed. Go back to your friend CFM and support him more as you often do.

Military officer? Just another lie by you.

Back