It's hilarious watching these libs panic

Just telling the truth about a low life, %^ like you've chosen to be, BOY.

You are free to think all retired military officers are "low lifes". It's not the first time someone has called me such. What is a "n-l"?

Are you proving you're not a follower of Christ again? Is that why Dark Soul likes you so much?

I gave you the benefit of doubt that you had a problem with basic reading comprehension. Now you're just blathering lies.

Disagreed. Go back to your friend CFM and support him more as you often do.

Says the "Dark Soul" who spreads lies and hate against others. The fact you lie so easily must be a great disappointment to your loved ones...if you have any.

3dvjjp.jpg

Dark stool has a long history here of lying and making stuff up about himself to try to impress strangers on a message board :palm:, he even went so far as to post a phony video of a relatives house claiming it was his when people challenged him, very sad

Certified Fucking Moron, do you enjoy crapping on threads?

He just proving he's a bigot and anti-Christian. What is most interesting to me is that Dark Soul supports both him and PostmodernProphet, whom he claimed to be the best Christian he's ever known or something to that effect. Is it really a surprise these three travel in the same circle?

Dark stool has a long history here of lying and making stuff up about himself to try to impress strangers on a message board :palm:, he even went so far as to post a phony video of a relatives house claiming it was his when people challenged him, very sad

People who brag about their wealth, success, etc always raise a red flag with me. This thread is a classic example; it's one thing to complain about Democrats overplaying their hand (which they often do) but then to just brag about his wealth, car collection and property? Why would a normal person do such a thing? It's one thing to mention it in a discussion of cars or asked if he had some hobbies but just out of the blue? WTF?

Couple this with his strong support of a racist antisemitic bigot and a person who claims to be Christian while calling anyone who disagrees with him a "demmycunt" and it adds up to a person who is not a Christian and likes to wallow in the gutter.

I'm content to let others decide if your OP was bragging or not since the subject initially about Libs panicking then you bragged about your cars and property large enough for you to drive around upon.

In the context of the thread, I would say it wasn't. I've called DS AKA Damn Yankee/Right out for boast-posting plenty of times, but this time, no.

Don't pretend that you were anything other than a gear in a machine, making simple findings of fact. My profession requires judgement.

Death row, cunt. Match it, bitch.

Expert witnesses don’t make findings of fact, you fucking idiot. Juries do.

“Judgement”. :rofl2:

:lolup:

Yeah, probably close to 1,000 times. Man, the state people were pissed that I turned to the “dark side”.

Kind of triggered here, aren’t you, Jethro?

:rofl2:

Dickhead! You never testified at "many hundreds" of trials. Don't try to bullshit us, most of us know better.

:lolup:

Yeah, probably close to 1,000 times. Man, the state people were pissed that I turned to the “dark side”.

Kind of triggered here, aren’t you, Jethro?

Dickhead! You never testified at "many hundreds" of trials. Don't try to bullshit us, most of us know better.

Death row, cunt. Match it, bitch.

Expert witnesses don’t make findings of fact, you fucking idiot. Juries do.

“Judgement”. :rofl2:

Nah. You probably looked at toll markings and said that it matched a certain tool. That is a finding of fact. No judgement required.

My career requires judgement.

No doubt many hundred. A couple times a month over 20 years is 500, moron. (I realize I had to do that math for you). That’s on the extreme low end. You sure are......

TRIGGERED!

No doubt many hundred. A couple times a month over 20 years is 500, moron. (I realize I had to do that math for you). That’s on the extreme low end. You sure are......

Anyone with a hint of intelligence knows you're full of shit.
Oh, and I know for a fact I'm better at math than you.

Dickhead! Anyone with a hint of intelligence knows you're full of shit.
Oh, and I know for a fact I'm better at math than you.

Lab rats do hundreds of simple tests over a certain year, so over 20 years it's reasonable that 1000 of the test results would end up in some obscure court documents. But what Dumber is trying to make us believe was that he sat in the witness chair and was drilled by a defense attorney, and did this at 1000 trials; an obvious lie.

I've been called as an expert witness by plaintiffs maybe four times in the last ten years and only one of those cases made it to court. The last time I was deposed (part of the pre-trial process) I devastated the defendant's case so badly that they begged for a settlement.

Lab rats do hundreds of simple tests over a certain year, so over 20 years it's reasonable that 1000 of the test results would end up in some obscure court documents. But what Dumber is trying to make us believe was that he sat in the witness chair and was drilled by a defense attorney, and did this at 1000 trials; an obvious lie.

I've been called as an expert witness by plaintiffs maybe four times in the last ten years and only one of those cases made it to court. The last time I was deposed (part of the pre-trial process) I devastated the defendant's case so badly that they begged for a settlement.

I guess he confuses tests with testimony. Simple mistake? Nah, he's a twit.

Back